New Gun

New Gun

This is a discussion on New Gun within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just purchased a new gun: Taurus PT1911. I hemmed and hawed for awhile read some stuff on here from some other forum members and ...

Thread: New Gun

New Gun

I just purchased a new gun: Taurus PT1911. I hemmed and hawed for awhile read some stuff on here from some other forum members and some reviews and was sold. It is very nice, 30lpi checkering front and rear backstrap, extended beavertail grip safety, extended mag release, lowered and flared ejection port, polished feed ramp, Heine straight-8 sights. I will include pics when I get a chance. I'm very impressed overall, so far. This gun with tax, CIB backround check, etc. Was $530.00 out the door. Let the naysayers say what they will, I beleive this gun will shoot as good as any Kimber or Springer, etc. for about 1/2 the money. Of course, no one is going to ooohhh and ahhh at the range, but I bought it to shoot and not look at...I will be taking her to the range next weekend and will include a complete range report at that time. Only other problem, it took me 3 weeks to find a gun dealer in a 30 mile radius that had one, they're kinda hard to find, but worth it once you do!
    Si vis pacem, parabellum

let us know how she shoots. for the price you can't go wrong.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

Sponsored Links