Picked up a pocket .380

Picked up a pocket .380

This is a discussion on Picked up a pocket .380 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Was in the LGS and this was the last one they had. I had them hold it a week for me until payday! Excited to ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Chad0724
  • 1 Post By OO7
  • 1 Post By frankmako

Thread: Picked up a pocket .380

Picked up a pocket .380

Was in the LGS and this was the last one they had. I had them hold it a week for me until payday!

Excited to take it to the range Saturday and see how it does!

This thing is tiny!
    rockinglock32 likes this.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. Gen James Mattis USMC

OO7
    I want a little .380 man it just seems so convenient to have but I feel much safer with my .40
    Kennydale likes this.

Give us a range report when you take it out. I like them but own an LCP and not sure i would trade it for any other pocket .380.

This won't be replacing my Glock 27 as my EDC but I think it's going to work great for pocket carry while at work! I will report back for sure Saturday evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. Gen James Mattis USMC

nice gun. let us know how she works out. it can be hit and miss with the small pocket 380 acp.. i carry a p3at in my back pocket. have been for 14 years. i was one of the lucky ones, my p3at just worked. i did not have to do anything for it. the kahr will need around 200 rounds plus for break in.
    NickBurkhardt likes this.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

Distinguished Member Array Gideon's Avatar
    Enjoy it, I have the Kahr P380 with night sights. I love mine and it didn't need any breakin. It's eaten everything I've fed it I had problems with HP's with my Keltecs and Ruger LCP's but my Kahr has been perfect from day one and you simply can't beat the trigger.

I don't have experience with the "CW" series of Kahr's but I have to believe they're every bitd as good if not quite as refined.

Enjoy it and be safe
    Gideon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by frankmako View Post
    nice gun. let us know how she works out. it can be hit and miss with the small pocket 380 acp.. i carry a p3at in my back pocket. have been for 14 years. i was one of the lucky ones, my p3at just worked. i did not have to do anything for it. the kahr will need around 200 rounds plus for break in.
    I tried it in my back pocket and it felt great! Just like having a wallet back there. I just wasn't sure if sitting on the gun was bad for it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will pick up one as well when the ammo situation is better in 380 only lately has 9mm and .40 came back

"You are born. And you die. And if you are very lucky in between you get to ride motorcycles."

Pocket .380's, gotta love em!!
    I have the S&W bodyguard .380 and love it. I get better every time I go to the range with it. I wasnt very accurate at first but now im very confident. Besides self defense life & death situation were talking close proximity.
    Sure a glock 19 would be nice but a .380 will get the job done.

Links