Sccy cpx-2 is picky about dirt...

This is a discussion on Sccy cpx-2 is picky about dirt... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Wondering if anyone has had this issue: at the range today, after firing several rounds, I started having failure to eject issues. Cleaned it mid-session, ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Harryball

Thread: Sccy cpx-2 is picky about dirt...

Sccy cpx-2 is picky about dirt...

Wondering if anyone has had this issue: at the range today, after firing several rounds, I started having failure to eject issues. Cleaned it mid-session, did fine for a little while longer then we were done. Cleaned it again thoroughly afterward, as it is my edc. I'm also having some issues with the trigger. Lots of dry firing with dummunition practice coming for this girl. The trigger pull is odd to me. Trying my hardest to use a smooth pull, but getting the muzzle off target when it actually fires. Can't seem to do it slowly with even pressure, the trigger gets harder to pull right as it will be ready to fire. Hubby said he had some issues with it to, but he has bigger and stronger hands, so it didn't affect his aim as badly. His shield shoots like a dream, though. Thinking I may be getting a shield soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Ads

Call Sccy. They will make it right. As for the shield if you can get one, do so.....
    Bekkers likes this.

Links