Range report (#1 daughter today!)

This is a discussion on Range report (#1 daughter today!) within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; She finally shot her Model 12s today and her Model 36 . She also shot one of the Latinas again. Looks like I'll be saying ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Range report (#1 daughter today!)

VIP Member

She finally shot her Model 12s today and her Model 36 . She also shot one of the Latinas again. Looks like I'll be saying goodbye to that one. She preferred the smooth wood grips I had in my original photos..

So, here we go. 20140417_115109.jpg20140417_115118.jpg20140417_120432.jpg20140417_122706.jpg20140417_122830.jpg20140417_143131.jpg
    RebelSoul, SWIll, grouse and 25 others like this.
    EN MI VIDA AL MAL NO TEMERÉ, POR QUE EN MI CORAZÓN Y MIS DOS .38 SUPER COLT.

Looks likes #1 is very happy..It would also appear that dad maybe a little sad loosing one of his Latinas...... Congrats Dave....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Senior Moderator
    Nice shooting and nice pistol that she is getting
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pgrass101 View Post
    Nice shooting and nice pistol that she is getting

Thank you sir. She shot ok with her revolvers , she did tack driving with the Super . Scared me to death

VIP Member
    Easy come easy go . It's all for a good cause .................................cause you Love her .
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    Looks likes #1 is very happy..It would also appear that dad maybe a little sad loosing one of his Latinas...... Congrats Dave....
    She will carry the airweights until she gets her training and CCW . I can see her totin' the Colt though, all 5'2" of her

By the way, that last target is all 0.38 super shooting.

VIP Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by welder516 View Post
    Easy come easy go . It's all for a good cause .................................cause you Love her .
    Gatorbait giving up one of the Latinas? There's no greater show of love.

VIP Member Array Madcap_Magician's Avatar
    In your (and her) honor I decided to pull a gatorbait and 'like' every post in this thread.
    Not my circus, not my monkeys.

¿Después de años de fiel servicio este perro viejo va a me pasar a esta chica blanca? ¿Voy a estar sola sin mi hermana en una casa con esta chica yankee?

haha. love you Gator. only a real man provides a .38 super 1911 colt to his daughter. she looks like a fine woman and a fine shot. Bravo Sir!!
    manolito and gatorbait51 like this.
    Beans, Bullets, and Bandages. The only thing better than being ready is not having to use it!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcap_Magician View Post
    In your (and her) honor I decided to pull a gatorbait and 'like' every post in this thread.

Thank you sir

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DingBat View Post
    ¿Después de años de fiel servicio este perro viejo va a me pasar a esta chica blanca? ¿Voy a estar sola sin mi hermana en una casa con esta chica yankee?

haha. love you Gator. only a real man provides a .38 super 1911 colt to his daughter. she looks like a fine woman and a fine shot. Bravo Sir!!
    Ella es una buena Nueva Orleanian trasplantado a Atlanta. La Latina es simplemente va a vivir con su hermana pequeña. Los otros se encuentran en las lágrimas, por supuesto.
    manolito likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorbait51 View Post
    Ella es una buena Nueva Orleanian trasplantado a Atlanta. La Latina es simplemente va a vivir con su hermana pequeña. Los otros se encuentran en las lágrimas, por supuesto.

La mujer latina se ponga nervioso acerca de la familia.

Pero estoy seguro de que su dama latin hará un buen trabajo cuidando a su niña. ¿cuántas veces estuviste dispuesto a mirar hacia abajo a una niña blanca enojado con un joven latino dedicado viendo su espalda? no este gringo.

Buen hombre trabajo, buen trabajo!
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Beans, Bullets, and Bandages. The only thing better than being ready is not having to use it!

My daughters would be jealous!
    gatorbait51 likes this.

VIP Member
    I feel like i'm in a elevator
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

and uh oh Gator, now your tag line has to change too "...Mi Una .38 Super Colt"... hmm.... doesn't have the same ring to it... here ya go buddy..

o2991t aztec gold talo 1 of 300 1911 colt 38 super : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com pix477392348.jpgpix596319778.jpgpix752629553.jpg
    oh wait, that ones ONLY $3,000 or so, but it does have the sweet Aztec thing going on.. but, nah, you need THIS one..

Cogan Custom STI 2011 Target Master .38 Super : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com pix754293552.jpg
    now THAT is a .38 super... $8,000 dollars of STI 2011 .38 super amazingness....

Republic Forge Custom 1911 Damascus 5" .38 Super : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com IMG_0897_zps377ccf4c.jpg
    ok you can get away with this one too...

sorry for Jacking your thread. Congrats on the Daughter again. well done.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links