Range Report G19

Range Report G19

This is a discussion on Range Report G19 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello everyone, I just want to say how much I have learn from this forum in the last month or so. There are so many ...

Thread: Range Report G19

Range Report G19

Hello everyone, I just want to say how much I have learn from this forum in the last month or so. There are so many wonderful comments from all of you. I got a chance to go to the range with my first Glock and actually it would be my second time actually shooting. So I'm prepared for all your constructive criticism, seems to me that I'm low left. The Glock was awesome put 150 rounds through it with no BTF, but I had the slide not lock back after the last round three times. After some research I've read that is possible the thumb was resting on the slide release, so I need to practice the grip and whole lot more. Ready for the tips and criticism.

image-1.jpegimage-2.jpegimage-3.jpegimage-4.jpegimage.jpegimage-5.jpeg

Sometimes a failure to lock the slide back is the magazine's fault. Try to keep track, and see if it's always one particular mag that's in the gun when this happens. It doesn't hurt to mark your mags so that you can tell one from another. Colored paint or colored tape on the bottom of the mag is an easy way to accomplish this.

As for your targets, you don't say how far away they were. If it's 50', you're doing great. If 15', it's still not bad. Don't be in a hurry to move your sights. Wait until you're fairly sure it's the gun and not you.

I'm glad you're enjoying your gun. The 19 is my personal favorite Glock model.

Sponsored Links