Who carries a Glock 21 ?

This is a discussion on Who carries a Glock 21 ? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just picked up another one on Gunbroker...can't pass'm up if I got a few extra Frog skins laying around... This one is a Gen ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Who carries a Glock 21 ?

Who carries a Glock 21 ?

I just picked up another one on Gunbroker...can't pass'm up if I got a few extra Frog skins laying around...
    This one is a Gen 3 21SF with XS NS was looking for a newish Gen 2 but really no luck ...so I pulled the trigger on the Gen 3 21SF

Something about those Glocks... you either love'em or hate 'em ..but they work... & work well...

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Great gun but I don't carry it as an EDC, I would carry it as a side arm or open carry ( if I did open carry).
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

I don't see carrying it in late Spring or Summer....but I at times tote a Ruger P90DC...but my G36 is a little more inviting..for sure...
    ShooterGranny likes this.

Carry 41 occasionally in a blue line concealment not any harder than a 21 image.jpg
    LeanHard and wheelyfun101 like this.

Senior Member Array Bigsteve113's Avatar
    Don't carry mine but I sure do love it. Mostly carry Glock .40's because of work. It will probably see more use after retirement. I plan to consolidate to mostly .45 acp , .357 magnum, and .38.
    LeanHard and BurgerBoy like this.
    “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”

― Heraclitus

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    I carry one occasionally.

I have a Gen4 21 softest shooting 45 on the market IMHO. Not many can argue with 13 rounds of 45 acp. I run BiG DOT XS sights, in a Milt Sparks VM-II
    LeanHard and farsidefan1 like this.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Yes on occasion. More so in the cold months of the year somewhat easier to conceal. I replaced the OEM barrel with a Bar-Sto drop-in barrel thou minor fitting was required. The OEM sights were replaced with Warren-sight set. Other than the two changes specified stock OEM.
    wheelyfun101 and farsidefan1 like this.

Nice shootin !

When & if I get another Glock, it will be a 21, to match my 30SF with a full-sized service pistol.
    LeanHard likes this.

G21 is a great gun! One of those was my first Glock over 20 years ago.
    BurgerBoy likes this.
    NRA Benefactor Life NRA CRSO NRA instructor RSOi CPi PPITHi PPOTHi RTBAVi
    Glock Armorer 19cutaway 20 20SF 21cutaway 21C 22C 23C 27 32 22LR 460
    32 State Concealed Carry Instructor, 32 years CC Experience, Retired FFL Dealer

Like my G21 just fine. Carry it whenever I can dress to it - which is often. If I could open carry it all the time I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Nice gun. I'm not particularly fond of Glock, or semi autos in that regard. But that is a sweet gun. I'm more of a revolver guy, but if I wasn't so set on a 1911 for nostalgia reasons, I would seriously concider the g21. I hate polymer in guns, and me and Glock never did agreed. But they are fantastic guns. I just don't like Glock, and I've owned several. Me and plastic will never agree. The only polymer gun I have run across that I do like is the S&W Shield in the .40 flavor. But congrats on a sweet gun. I'll be expecting range reports soon.
    Good gun control is hitting your target every time

Conceal.jpg

Love mine! I carry it almost exclusively. A J-frame is the only other pistal I own, so I choose to carry the 21 almost everywhere. It's been a great gun and I can't say enough good things about it. G30 will be the next on my list I'm guessing.

I use:
    Galco Kingtuk. Works great and conceals fine at the 5 O-Clock position with a loose T-shirt.
    Galco Jackass Shoulder Rig.
    Blackhawk Serpa for colder weather.
    BurgerBoy and wheelyfun101 like this.
    That you may retain your self-respect-it is better to displease the people by doing what you know is right, than to temporarily please them by doing what you know is wrong.
    -- William J.H. Boetcker

Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    I carry one occasionally.

I have a Gen4 21 softest shooting 45 on the market IMHO. Not many can argue with 13 rounds of 45 acp. I run BiG DOT XS sights, in a Milt Sparks VM-II
    I have to agree. I've haven't shot a ton of 45 pistals, but the Gen4 shoots VERY soft and stays flat. It's been a lot of fun to shoot it and also very accurate. When I get the extra cash I'll be upgrading the sights to night sights. Only thing I'll be changing on the gun I think.
    That you may retain your self-respect-it is better to displease the people by doing what you know is right, than to temporarily please them by doing what you know is wrong.
    -- William J.H. Boetcker

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevolverGuy View Post
    Nice gun. I'm not particularly fond of Glock, or semi autos in that regard. But that is a sweet gun. I'm more of a revolver guy, but if I wasn't so set on a 1911 for nostalgia reasons, I would seriously concider the g21. I hate polymer in guns, and me and Glock never did agreed. But they are fantastic guns. I just don't like Glock, and I've owned several. Me and plastic will never agree. The only polymer gun I have run across that I do like is the S&W Shield in the .40 flavor. But congrats on a sweet gun. I'll be expecting range reports soon.
    I'm a revolver guy also...I'm not a Glock fan ..but i own 5 of'em...they are boringly reliable..they work...I shoot them well....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links