Ordered Me Up a Glock 33

Ordered Me Up a Glock 33

This is a discussion on Ordered Me Up a Glock 33 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My fave LGS doesn't stock them so I had them order one for me. They should have it by Wednesday when I can come in ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Stoveman
  • 1 Post By Woodwrkr221
  • 1 Post By clarkston_cz
  • 1 Post By zonker1986

Thread: Ordered Me Up a Glock 33

VIP Member

Ordered Me Up a Glock 33

My fave LGS doesn't stock them so I had them order one for me. They should have it by Wednesday when I can come in and fill out my paperwork and then fulfill my state mandated 7 day "Time Out" requirement

I probably could have looked around town and found one in stock but I like to keep my business at a shop that knows my name and will call me when the good used stuff comes in.

Really enjoying the .357 Sig and wanted to get a carry gun in that caliber. I really wanted to fall in love with the P224 as I officially have the Signess, but it's heavier, wider and taller and so the 33 it is.

Icing on the cake is that I should be able to use the holsters I already have for my 26.

Anyone else have one? Love it, hate it, anywhere in between?
    BurgerBoy likes this.

Another .357 SIG fan? Right on Brother! My fav-o-RIGHT SD caliber. Well done!
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

I have the G33, I carry mine in a Galco Ankle Glove or Theis two clip model hybrid IWB. It's a great pistol. I'm thinking about getting a G31 or G32 to go with it.
    BurgerBoy likes this.

VIP Member
    Very nice Stove , you are going to need a bigger safe .
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Distinguished Member Array clarkston_cz's Avatar
    Loved mine!

T'was a love affair until the local ammo supply dried up. Same for my wife's then G32

All I see these days is a trickle of $49 WWB:( and no JHP.

I did want a Gen 4 Glock 33 when they first came out but none were to be had.

You can go from mild to wild with the awesome .357 SIG.

Mine really liked the 147s.

Enjoy the pics and your pocket rocket!!

DOUBLE TAP 357 SIG Photos by czrami | Photobucket

VIP Member
    Bass Pro has had UMC for $35/50 but the same LGS that ordered it for me has had Sellier & Bellot in stock on a consistent basis for quite a while now. $26/50 and I have had zero issues using it with my P229.

Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar
    I have a G27 that I keep a 33 barrel in. I really like the round and how it performs, and can be found fairly easily here.
    Even though my EDC is the G23 with a 32 barrel in it, the 33 is awesome! I love mine!
    Well Done!

Zonker will be along shortly.
    Stop whining and go do something that makes a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

I put a lone wolf ported barrel in my G33 and find that it tames the recoil nicely. Go on Gun Bot and look for ammo, there is a ton of it out there. What I really like is I can take .40 S&W brass and make .357 Sig on the decapping pass through the sizing die, now if I could only find a good supply of powder... .

Plus you can use G32 mags which gives it a nice grip.

I love my G32 and G 33. These are exceptional pistols. The 357 SIG round, just plain rocks.
    you will love it. As another one said, ammo is plentiful online.

As always, stay safe.
    USCCA/DEFENSIVE HANDGUNS
    GSSA/NRA
    DEFENSIVE CARRY
    GLOCK TALK
    PAFOA/American Gun Owners

I've got a G32 mag and some ammo I need to get rid of. I love the round, but between 38 Super and 357 Sig and I am thinking about switching to something cheaper. Easy to find here, but the price was getting to be too much for me.

The rest of the month will tell.

I carried a G32 as a duty sidearm for a few years. It was an excellent shooter.
    Retired State Trooper (40 long years) 8 years State Range Instructor - BS Degree- Justice, MS Degree- Criminology
    All forms of Gun Control are Unconstitutional / Illegal and beyond the scope of the US. Supreme Court.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one"- Luke 22:36

nothing comes close to the G33/G27 for power and shootability in such a small package. Added Trijicon Night Sights and Glock factory +2 mags and is my current EDC.

AZJD1968 likes this.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Sponsored Links