Advanced Concealed Carry Class Preparation

This is a discussion on Advanced Concealed Carry Class Preparation within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Getting ready to head out to my advanced concealed carry class tomorrow. Lots of drawing the gun from concealment and plenty of rounds down range ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dgunnut
  • 1 Post By dgunnut

Thread: Advanced Concealed Carry Class Preparation

Getting ready to head out to my advanced concealed carry class tomorrow. Lots of drawing the gun from concealment and plenty of rounds down range will be the itinerary.

Here is a video of me packing the range bag and getting ready for the class.

Dgunnut
    auditd0rk likes this.

Senior Member Array wheelyfun101's Avatar
    I love a good training day!
    Will keep posted for an "after-action" report!

Cool stuff. My wife and I just took an advanced CCW class last weekend. I wish ours had been multiple days. Can't wait to hear what all you do in it.

The class was excellent. Weather turned out beautiful for a mid September day in WI. 75 degrees and sunny. I have some video footage that I hope to pull together and post tomorrow. In addition to covering the bases of the NRA material we got to do Hogans Alley, shoot at old computer discs and CD's, balloons, and bowling pins. Hogans Alley had several setups including multiple steel plate racks and trees. Shooting from a simulated car seated position through a car door. Shooting at moving targets and more! A great day was had by all.

An interesting mix of wheel guns and Glocks today. Out of 7 people in the class, three had small revolvers and four had Glocks. The Glocks included my 19, a17, 22, and 23. The revolvers were two Rugers, one SP101, and one LCR, and a S&W J-frame.

Dgunnut
    Norm66 likes this.

Links