Grips for sig p6(225): Wood or g10 ??

This is a discussion on Grips for sig p6(225): Wood or g10 ?? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have put some money into restoring my Sig Sauer P6 from W. Germany and now need to decide on grips to finish off the ...

Thread: Grips for sig p6(225): Wood or g10 ??

I have put some money into restoring my Sig Sauer P6 from W. Germany and now need to decide on grips to finish off the project. Wood grips have always gotten my nod in the past, but I have seen a few nice G10 grips on the Hogue site and am wondering how they stack up vs. wood. Is it just personal preference, all other things being equal, or are there real plusses which would help determine one over the other? Thanks for your help.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Distinguished Member Array Wunderneun's Avatar
    Nill Griffschaft is what SIG-Sauer has used for years on German made SIG-Sauers. Walther and H&K has also used this company.

There are none finer.

SIG-Sauer P225 Rhomlas, incl. fastening screws-SS0358
    Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation
    Devastation to your doorstep in 30 Minutes or Less. Minuteman III--- SAC WILL BE BACK!http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic80391_2.gif

I like all kinds of foreign guns. Walther, SIG-Sauer, and H&K.

Sponsored Links