CZ p-01 and my "gang".

CZ p-01 and my "gang".

This is a discussion on CZ p-01 and my "gang". within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; At a get together my friends/family started showing each other their carry pieces when i pulled out my cz. Never have i ever been on ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BlackStallion29

Thread: CZ p-01 and my "gang".

CZ p-01 and my "gang".

At a get together my friends/family started showing each other their carry pieces when i pulled out my cz. Never have i ever been on the receiving end of the "this is so sweet!" Comment by so many people. Patience has paid off to snag my dream piece (well one on my list at least). Feeling blessed. If you haven't handled one i encourage you to pick one up and see how it feels in your hand. Have a good night.

Distinguished Member Array BlackStallion29's Avatar
    BurgerBoy likes this.
    "Everybody gets knocked down in life. How you choose to get back up is up to you!"
    *NRA* *BFA*
    *GOA* *SAF*
    *NAGR*

VIP Member
    Have to agree, the P-01 is a great gun, of course I haven't ran across any CZ's that I didn't love!
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLessPrius View Post
    At a get together my friends/family started showing each other their carry pieces when i pulled out my cz.
    When I first started carrying, I thought this would happen all the time and longed to have that "cool factor" of pulling out my carry gun and showing it off. Lol, that never happened for me.

The p-01 does have some fantastic ergos, as with all the other CZ's. I actually sold my p-01 a few months ago to fund another G19, it didn't do anything more than my Glock does and came in a much bulkier, heavier package (I'm 100% behind my decision but know most would think it a mistake). But here's a pic for the thread.

mattt's Iphone 012.jpg

I will have another CZ one day, but it will be a full size, S/A range toy.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

Quote Originally Posted by miller_man View Post
    The p-01 does have some fantastic ergos, as with all the other CZ's. I actually sold my p-01 a few months ago to fund another G19, it didn't do anything more than my Glock does and came in a much bulkier, heavier package (I'm 100% behind my decision but know most would think it a mistake).
    IMO, CZ would be smart if they could offer up a very sleek, trim variant of the 75-series pistol. Say, SIG P232 sleek. With their skills in alloys and the way polymers have come along, one would think it'd be possible. They're otherwise so simple, ergonomic and wonderful shooters, but they are a bit pudgy around the middle. I don't mind the weight, as it's holstered anyway, and it helps with repeatable accuracy under fire. But I could do without the extraneous bulk.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Sponsored Links