Taurus Curve...oh for goodness sake

This is a discussion on Taurus Curve...oh for goodness sake within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Somebody mentioned one of these on a different topic. I'd never heard of it so I did a quick search. For any of you that ...

Thread: Taurus Curve...oh for goodness sake

Distinguished Member

Somebody mentioned one of these on a different topic. I'd never heard of it so I did a quick search. For any of you that have one, I apologize in advance. I don't believe I'd turn a log in the fire with one of those. Of course that's impossible anyway given its size but it was the first reasonably nice thing that came to mind Now it could be that they have touched on a design concept that will launch a new and incredible advancement in firearms development. Probably not. At least the Judge sent projectiles through the air reliably. I wouldn't bet the life of my neighbors dog on the Curve, and I don't like the dog. So there.

But the Curve has integrated lights and laser so you can entertain yourself in the dark when it quits working.
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

JD
    Administrator

Sponsored Links