Xmas gift to myself

Xmas gift to myself

This is a discussion on Xmas gift to myself within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So I have decided to buy myself a gift, but I'm not sure what to get and I can only afford one but I can't ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Xmas gift to myself

Xmas gift to myself

So I have decided to buy myself a gift, but I'm not sure what to get and I can only afford one but I can't decide whether to get the G17 G 19 or the Sig Nightmare? What would you get?

G19 my vote, bought 2 last month a FDE and a regular gen 4 both. Merry Christmas
    urban soldier likes this.
    U.S. Army retired 21 years
    NRA

The 1911 Nightmare or a 938 Nightmare ? Either way the Sig
    kaikane0812 and redbirddog5 like this.
    If it needs to be done, do it.

Will you be carrying this pistol? I'd get the Sig w/out question, but I can certainly understand why the G19 will get a lot of votes. No matter what you pick, Congrats! Gifting to self sure is fun! Enjoy

The Sig p938 and Glock 19 are two of several pistols I carry. When carrying the 938 IWB I simply forget I am carrying it. It's comfortable and shoots very well. The 19 is the largest sized pistol I carry along with a light weight commander sized 1911 (4 inch barrel). If it's going to be exclusively a CCW gun you can't go wrong with a Sig P938. Concerning the G19 if I had one gun and was going to shoot it often at the range plus Carry it every day the G19 would be a good choice. I can comfortably carry my custom 1911 commander sized 45 and my Glock 30S 45 and shoot both better than all my 9 mm pistols but find myself carrying my Sig P-938 most often. Very seamless pistol. Once we bought, shot and carried this pistol we dumped our S&W Shields (9 & 40) plus our Kahrs.
    redbirddog5 likes this.

CWY
    If you already have a Glock of some type treat yourself to the Sig. Even though I have just become a fan of the Glock the 1911 just has a different feel and mystique to it. Oh heck with it get the Sig.

Distinguished Member Array 47Gabe's Avatar
    What kind of pistol(s) do you currently have?
    “Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.”
    ― Miyamoto Musashi, A Book of Five Rings: The Classic Guide to Strategy

Quote Originally Posted by 47Gabe View Post
    What kind of pistol(s) do you currently have?
    Currently, G 26, 27 shield 40 & 9mm XD 40 XD 9mm sig P238 Kimber 1911 ruger 357

Quote Originally Posted by urban soldier View Post
    Currently, G 26, 27 shield 40 & 9mm XD 40 XD 9mm sig P238 Kimber 1911 ruger 357
    Nice,

I would go with a 19 just to round out your Glock family. Shoots well, plus easier to carry than a 17.
    urban soldier likes this.
    “Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.”

Distinguished Member Array sonnycrocket's Avatar
    So I have decided to buy myself a gift, but I'm not sure what to get and I can only afford one but I can't decide whether to get the G17 G 19 or the Sig Nightmare? What would you get?
    CZP07 and have some leftover for dinner LOL
    Recon1342 likes this.

Well, I already have one Glock, so I'm good there... and I already have the P938 Extreme... so if I had to recommend one I'd say the Sig. It's a lot of gun in a small package.
    I believe someone said a seller on GB was selling them for around 500 bucks new. That's a deal!

Gotta go with the Sig if it was for me.
    No trees were harmed in the construction of this post. However a large number of electrons were indiscriminately aroused.

Quote Originally Posted by 47Gabe View Post
    Nice,

I would go with a 19 just to round out your Glock family. Shoots well, plus easier to carry than a 17.
    I was thinking the same thing.
    47Gabe likes this.

Xmas gift to myself

I was thinking the same thing.
    I keep forgetting that my house gun is a G 30S, so that brings it up to 3 Glocks, so I think that you're right about getting the 19 to round out the family. I just realized I quoted myself lol

I keep forgetting that my house gun is a G 30S, so that brings it up to 3 Glocks, so I think that you're right about getting the 19 to round out the family. I just realized I quoted myself lol
    ha,ha...

having a full deck of Glocks is a good thing. I think you'll enjoy the 19. I have own in my carry rotation in FDE.

keep us posted.

gabe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links