New M&P Shield Owner

New M&P Shield Owner

This is a discussion on New M&P Shield Owner within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey everyone! I just came across a M&P Shield 9mm over the weekend for $150.00, so being the gun enthusiast that I am I couldn't ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: New M&P Shield Owner

New M&P Shield Owner

Hey everyone! I just came across a M&P Shield 9mm over the weekend for $150.00, so being the gun enthusiast that I am I couldn't resist but to buy it. I'm really excited because now I have something a little smaller to carry while at church! With all that being said, I am in the market for a good holster that provides deep concealment while wearing a dress shirt and slacks. Keeping in mind that I am a very skinny person, does anybody have any suggestions?
    Gun_guy and OutdoorEnvy like this.
    "The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
    - G. K. Chesterton

$150 total???
    Gun_guy likes this.

Yes sir that is correct, it came with 3 mags and a safariland paddle holster, bought it from a police officer I know
    kaikane0812 likes this.
    "The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
    - G. K. Chesterton

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    How many parts is it missing?

Just kidding! Merry Christmas to you!

Yeah, I wouldn't turn down that deal.

I'm partial to my Galco bellyband, it might work for you. "Underwraps," I think it's called.
    ...there is no arguing with such snivelling puppies, who allow superiors to kick them about deck at pleasure.

Captain Bellamy

Belly band. You can get a Bulldog from the online retailers for about $15. If you decide you like it there are lots of others out there to fit your needs.
    I know little on the subject so I'll speak at length.

Is the serial number filed off. congrats on that deal. just bought one on a black Friday deal. it cost me $ 349.00. I thought that was a great price. I'm also looking for a holster. Put 100 rounds through mine last week.
    OutdoorEnvy likes this.

WOW cheapest around here I found one used for $320 OTD. Nice deal, great gun.. wearing mine now
    THESHIELD likes this.

You obviously got the friend discount. Good for you! Thats the gun i want but in .40. Both are the same size gun.
    THESHIELD likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_guy View Post
    You obviously got the friend discount. Good for you! Thats the gun i want but in .40. Both are the same size gun.
    Yeah it's someone that was in my Army National Guard unit that I deployed with a couple years ago, I was originally looking for the 40 as well but that went out the door when he told me the price lol
    Gun_guy and flintlock62 like this.
    - G. K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by ksiddomp View Post
    Yeah it's someone that was in my Army National Guard unit that I deployed with a couple years ago, I was originally looking for the 40 as well but that went out the door when he told me the price lol
    Well they do say the 9 is easier to stay on target with for follow up shots. Let us know how it performs.
    GuyFromHuntsvil likes this.

When I first saw the post, I was going to welcome the guy to the Forum, and congratulate him on his purchase.

When I got to the price he paid for it, I decided I hate him and I'm not speaking to him.
    J/K!!! Welcome to the Forum, and congrats on a great deal! I'm one of the (many) big Shield fans on the board.
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member
    Charter Member (#00002) of the DC .41 LC Society - "Get Heeled! No, really!"
    He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dare not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

Quote Originally Posted by Kilowatt3 View Post
    When I first saw the post, I was going to welcome the guy to the Forum, and congratulate him on his purchase.

When I got to the price he paid for it, I decided I hate him and I'm not speaking to him.
    J/K!!! Welcome to the Forum, and congrats on a great deal! I'm one of the (many) big Shield fans on the board.
    Hahahaha thanks
    - G. K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_guy View Post
    I got mine in .40 and I absolutely love it. it's my EDC gun in an Alien Gear Original Tuck and it's the most comfortable rig I have. You won't go wrong with this set up.
    Gun_guy likes this.
    Liberal: "Why do you feel the need to carry a gun?"
    Me: "To keep the lions away."
    Liberal: "But there are no lions here."
    Me: "See. It works."

I have the .40 as well in a pancake or paddle holster. I have officially made this my off duty gun; sorry Glock 19 no offense.
    Gun_guy likes this.
    One more step and it's on!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links