Xd9 Sc

This is a discussion on Xd9 Sc within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just got my XD9 SC a few weeks ago and love it! Couple questions: 1) Do they make a magazine that will fit with more ...

Thread: Xd9 Sc

Xd9 Sc

Just got my XD9 SC a few weeks ago and love it! Couple questions: 1) Do they make a magazine that will fit with more than 10 rounds besides the 16 rounder that sticks out? Seems there is an awful lot of empty space at the bottom of the mag that could accomadate a couple more rounds with no added length but I could be wrong. 2)What are your impressions of this gun so far (Good, bad, and the ugly are welcome)...

Thanks and happy shooting!

2. Remove Ads

the original 40 cal sc mags held 13 and ran perfectly in the 9mm the lips were same size i don't know about now

I have had my XD-9sc in 9mm for a little over a year, its on the
    functional/ ugly side,. But has always gone bang when needed, overall
    a excellent buy IMHO.
    quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

It goes bang when it's supposed to! ENOUGH SAID

Distinguished Member Array lowflyer's Avatar
    XDs totally rock. I love mine too. You can find out a lot about that specific gun by posting on XDTalk.com as well.
    Whatever doesn't kill you postpones the inevitable.

Can't comment about your magazine quandry - sorry!

But I can comment on how much I love my XD9sc! I've only owned it about six months and have only had about 600 rounds through it, but it's defintely a long-term keeper in my book!
    It's not about the caliber you carry, it's about how you USE it.

Acts 4:12
    (Mohammad Who?)

1988 DIE HARD 2008
    NRA Member

The XD9SC is an incredible gun. Granted it's no Rembrandt, but it's kind of like the crayon picture hanging on the refrigerator. Mine had proven itself utterly reliable. I am nearing 6k rounds. The only errors I have encountered were all my own. If I had to do it all over, I would change nothing.

VIP Member
    I dont own one. I checked one out last week and it is my dream gun. I didnt find it "unattractive". That would be my last worry on buying it ( what it looked like ). From what Ive read on the gun, I havent found anything bad about it..

i have owned the 9sc since 2003 and i loves it. i feed it, i wash it, take it for walks and on rare occasion, i scratch it behind its ears. i put some TFOs on it and now its sooooo fine it glows in the dark. i have never had anything go wrong.

Ive had one since Nov. Have had 800rd thru it of about 5 different brands/type/grains, havent had ANY failures what so ever. and besides...I thinks its purty!!!! Im gonna have to try that .40 if it holds 13 and sits flush.

Oh one more thing....get the Pearce grip extension!!!!!!!!

Links