How many carry glocks? - Page 6

How many carry glocks?

This is a discussion on How many carry glocks? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have a Glock 23 and a Glock 30. Mainly carry the G23 in a Comp-Tac C-TAC IWB holster at 3:00 and love it. Very ...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: How many carry glocks?

I have a Glock 23 and a Glock 30. Mainly carry the G23 in a Comp-Tac C-TAC IWB holster at 3:00 and love it. Very comfortable and since I have a dress code it also allows shirts to be tucked in. I also reversed the leather tabs and it rides lower and doesn't print easily. The G30 also has a C-TAC but either need to lose weight or buy a size larger jeans/pants due to the extra thickness. Otherwise it rides in Fobus OWB holster in the winter months.
    Fireman

Carrying either a Glock 23 or 30 each w/ TruGlo TFO in Comp Tac C-TAC holsters since obtaining Nebraska CHP in Feb. 2007

<---------------------The reason I carry.

Senior Moderator
    As of late, I've pretty much been carrying a G17 or G19, but I'm startin' to think about a G21. I had one and sold it and now...
    I'm too young to be this old!
    Getting old isn't good for you!

I've carried a Glock 22 since about 1994...the same one. I love it. It's a bit much to conceal in the summer, but it's with me all winter. I've been really happy with the Combat Tupperware aspect of the gun (always works, no muss no fuss), and after attending my first Police Armorer's course, put a NY trigger spring in it, which I prefer to the standard coil spring.

I've recently come down with a 1911 itch though, and once my Dan Wesson CBOB comes in, that'll religate the Glock to being a house gun. If I get tired of the 1911, I'll have no problem pressing the Glock back into service.
    The keys to winning a gunfight are first to bring a gun and secondly to take your time, quickly.

Always remember that if your opponent is within range, so are you.

POWER TO THE MEPEOPLE!!!

JT
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangle View Post
    As of late, I've pretty much been carrying a G17 or G19, but I'm startin' to think about a G21. I had one and sold it and now...
    Have you seen the new G21 SF? They reduced the frame size a little bit. I don't mind the size of the G21, but for those who think it is a little thick, the G21 SF is worth a try.
    Blessed be the Lord my rock who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by Mainspring View Post
    I've carried a Glock 22 since about 1994...the same one. I love it. It's a bit much to conceal in the summer, but it's with me all winter. I've been really happy with the Combat Tupperware aspect of the gun (always works, no muss no fuss), and after attending my first Police Armorer's course, put a NY trigger spring in it, which I prefer to the standard coil spring.

I've recently come down with a 1911 itch though, and once my Dan Wesson CBOB comes in, that'll religate the Glock to being a house gun. If I get tired of the 1911, I'll have no problem pressing the Glock back into service.
    you wont ever get tired of the 1911,,,, i have a Glock23 that i like to carry when i go to Philly but i think for most they are about perfect them and the XD's
    When the dust settles only the prepared will survive.

NRA LIFE MEMBER

remember the only thing common about common sense is that its not that common

Shoot low boys their riding Shetland ponies.

19 and 26. I like the larger capacity of the 19, so it is my daily carry gun. Usually carried in a C-TAC Tuckable IWB, but my pants were too tight today so it is OWB with a cover jacket.

Wife is about to have her CHL, and unfortunately, she likes the 19 over the 26 too. She has not started carrying yet, so maybe she will settle on the 26. If not, there will be another trip to the gun store.
    "Take what you have with what you are, make something of it, and never be satisfied." G.W. Carver

I recently purchased a Glock 36, and aboslutely love it. I have ordered a Milt Sparks Executive Companion IWB holster for it. For now I use a Smart Carry.

lots of glock fans, G27 ccw for me.

Senior Member Array incredipete's Avatar
    Love my G27, now that I'm used to the sights!
    Gun Control means never having to say "I missed you."

- Glock 27 (.40)
    - Kel-Tec p3at (.380)
    - Beretta 96FS (.40)
    - Smith & Wesson 5906 (9mm)

I carry a G27 for CCW. Steve48

Its a 27 for for me! :)

Tryin to get my dad to get a 26
    “Do you have any idea how hard it would be to live with yourself if your loved ones were attacked and killed, and you had to stand there helplessly because you were unprepared for that day?”

Ricardo

G 22 for me.

LOVE... my Glock 26 in a High Noon Bare Asset, highly reccomend!

A G19 replaced my .40 SIG P229 as my main carry. I shoot it well, and it weighs about a half pound less (both fully loaded) than the SIG. I love that SIG, but after spending some time and really getting my hands on a G19, I see why folks love 'em.

I carry a Glock 19. Its easy to shoot and just the right size. I'm also looking at a 23 in .40 caliber.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Sponsored Links