A trip to the range with my new sig p938 confirmed my fears!!!

This is a discussion on A trip to the range with my new sig p938 confirmed my fears!!! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This is the first sig I have owned,or shot and after much reading and watching videos my worst fears have been confirmed,I have siggness and ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: A trip to the range with my new sig p938 confirmed my fears!!!

This is the first sig I have owned,or shot and after much reading and watching videos my worst fears have been confirmed,I have siggness and it's definitely terminal!!I must say a sweet gun indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by whinebag View Post
    This is the first sig I have owned,or shot and after much reading and watching videos my worst fears have been confirmed,I have siggness and it's definitely terminal!!I must say a sweet gun indeed.
    Very nice. I just picked up a 238 I need to test drive tomorrow...

VIP Member
    I had the same results , love at first bullet . Just don't tell my M&P .40c
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Distinguished Member
    I bought the P238 first. Then I realized it needed a big brother in 9mm. Plus, they are both like 1911s. What's not to like?
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." Alexander Hamilton

Distinguished Life Member NRA
    2AF
    Maryland Shall Issue
    Handgunlaw.us Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Rattlehead View Post
    Very nice. I just picked up a 238 I need to test drive tomorrow...
    Unless I had stupidly good luck you will enjoy it a lot.Let me know how it goes for you,I really like mine.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by spclopr8tr View Post
    I bought the P238 first. Then I realized it needed a big brother in 9mm. Plus, they are both like 1911s. What's not to like?
    I may have to go in reverse and a p238,and maybe even get my p938 a twin brother!
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Trust me you picked about the worst ish to get .... I mean so many model to get

Me I am loving the steel frames .. 220/226/228/229 oh and it goes on next be a 210 an a 245

Run now if I were you ..

Esp when you find out just how many calibers a 220 comes in .. If it gives you a idea how bad it is I am plotting how I could get a 9mm styer conversion from Italy to here for my 220 .. So yeah run fast
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Quote Originally Posted by WrongRecroom View Post
    Trust me you picked about the worst ish to get .... I mean so many model to get

Me I am loving the steel frames .. 220/226/228/229 oh and it goes on next be a 210 an a 245

Run now if I were you ..

Esp when you find out just how many calibers a 220 comes in .. If it gives you a idea how bad it is I am plotting how I could get a 9mm styer conversion from Italy to here for my 220 .. So yeah run fast
    May be just a little to late for me.

Administrator
    Lol, and it isn't even a classic model. Wait till you get a hold of one of those
    "Just blame Sixto"

Quote Originally Posted by spclopr8tr View Post

I done the same thing, both are sweet guns.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Lol, and it isn't even a classic model. Wait till you get a hold of one of those

Or god help you the Elites or the X-5 P220-elite-stain-detail-L.jpg

And what ever you do dont shoot a sig 210 .. Well you may end up selling a few body parts after that

Sig need a cigaret warning on them I think...
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Oh Gawd...another Sigophile.

I'm not going to tell you to walk away...I won't suggest you run....it's to late, so why bother.

All I'll say is...Welcome to the Family!! There are many like us, you are among friends.

From this point forward...I pity your checking/savings account.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Ain't that the truth.
    I'm not saying we should kill all the stupid people. I'm saying remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongRecroom View Post
    Or god help you the Elites or the X-5 P220-elite-stain-detail-L.jpg

And what ever you do dont shoot a sig 210 .. Well you may end up selling a few body parts after that

Sig need a cigaret warning on them I think...
    That does look like a sweet gun,I've seen one of those at my lgs,I have already been tempted by a few other models,my wife may kill me long before I die of siggness due to the amount of money used on my new companions!
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by whinebag View Post
    That does look like a sweet gun,I've seen one of those at my lgs,I have already been tempted by a few other models,my wife may kill me long before I die of siggness due to the amount of money used on my new companions!

The nice thing ( or bad thing I guess ) is the 226 and 228 and 229 are not that pricy for nice W german one .. I got all mine for under 500 bucks used LEO guns .. All in great shape and one had nice G2 grips

But IMOP you want nice try a gun with a SRT trigger ... Now that is a nice trigger .. I am working on adding that to most of my Sigs really does help

And yeah the Elites are great guns esp the carry I own a normal version and yeah very nice

Hey think of it this way it is a collectors thing there is no more W German right :)

But really what ever you do dont get into the 220 guns .. That is not fun .. esp when you find out they make them in 38 super and with a normal mag american mag button ( like the 3 things I wanted in a gun 38 super a sig and that mag .)

Oh and wahtever you do dont look at there rifles esp the pre 1989 ones .. You reallly may turn up missing then

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links