Pics

Pics

This is a discussion on Pics within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I don't know about you guys but I love seeing pics of how people wear their weapons. I am always interested to see how people ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pics

Pics

I don't know about you guys but I love seeing pics of how people wear their weapons. I am always interested to see how people like to position their set up. I dont know if it has been done in the past. If it has I am sorry and can you please give me a link to it.

If you guys and gals would be so kind to show some pics of how you wear your weapon and other stuff? (other stuff being extra mag, knife, bug, ect)

Thanks. If I get my holster in today I will post my pic today.
    “Do you have any idea how hard it would be to live with yourself if your loved ones were attacked and killed, and you had to stand there helplessly because you were unprepared for that day?”

Ricardo

Nothing fancy here...

I SHOULD get my new Galco "P.L.E." paddle holster this weekend, and if I do, I'll post some pics of my new "carry rig." I just picked up a Galco Cop Series "M.F.P." paddle that carries a magazine and a SureFire 6P/G2 in one handy, dandy little pouch.

Yeah...I'm one of those idiots that has to have "matching" pieces of equipment. To me it's kinda like wearing 2 different colored socks or something. And I REFUSE to wear a kydex holster and a leather mag pouch on the same belt!

flip floppin thank you very much for starting this thread off right.

glockem down i have noticed that i am the same way. i like matching too.
    “Do you have any idea how hard it would be to live with yourself if your loved ones were attacked and killed, and you had to stand there helplessly because you were unprepared for that day?”

Ricardo

Yeah, but I get OBSESSED about it! It's damned near caused a divorce at my place! Because...

"I can't just be happy with a new holster! Hell no! I gotta have a mag pouch too - and it's gotta be the same BRAND as the HOLSTER!!!"

...uh...that was my WIFE talking just then, in case you didn't know...

lol luckly it hasnt got tht bad for me. i am pretty sure that it will

Ricardo

Did you happen to pick up a mag pouch? How 'bout a GOOD QUALITY flashlight? Folding knife?

IMHO, these are the three things you need as well as a quality weapon and holster for concealed carry. If you have taken on the HUGE RESPONSIBILITY of carrying a LOADED and LETHAL FIREARM IN PUBLIC, you ALSO need these three items.

An extra magazine (AT LEAST one spare) is a must! Not just for the "re-load" but for the high possiblity of a potential weapon malfunction (a jam).

A QUALITY flashlight is also a must! I carry my SureFire E2e EVERYWHERE I GO! Yeah...it's THAT important.

And a QUALITY folding knife is needed as well. Not just for a last-ditch weapon, but I use mine as a tool almost every day.

Get those three things to go with your gun and holster, and you'll be ok.

Oh! And don't forget a good quality STURDY belt!

OK! Here are a couple.

MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

mnburl thank you. nice set up. is tht 2nd holster a UBG holster. and wht gun is tht

Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by elrey718 View Post
    mnburl thank you. nice set up. is tht 2nd holster a UBG holster. and wht gun is tht
    well, I know the maker isn't bald, and I wouldn't exactly call him ugly but his holsters have turned out pretty well ...

I believe he made them himself :-) and I'm jealous how well they turned out. My first two were flops.
    For MN specific carry information and a great shooting community, check out forum.twincitiescarry.com

For MN specific carry information and a great shooting community, check out forum.twincitiescarry.com

plblark, have your significant other take picture of you wearing the gun and holster rig. I do not think your photos are doing it justice.

To others that posted pictures, how do you keep your daily carry rigs so pristine? Regards, Richard

Notice the worn look on these:

These are the holsters I use with my Bersa Thunder 45; they were pretty new when I took this photo but they are no longer like new:

Flip Flopping, what kind of holster is that? I like the piece at the top that folds over the gun, and it appears it wouldn't be bad against skin. If you have any info I will look around locally for one for a Sig 229 SAS... thanks!

Though, I am still considering a thinner gun by moving to 9mm?
    Last edited by LovesGunsUT; February 15th, 2007 at 06:03 PM. Reason: added additional text

It's an Uncle Mikes, size 16, its verycomfortable.It's a very soft material and only cost $9.00

whw
    Quote Originally Posted by flip_floppin View Post
    It's an Uncle Mikes, size 16, its verycomfortable.It's a very soft material and only cost $9.00
    Have you had any issues with weapon retension? Thanks for the picture. I'm also very interested in this holster.

whw

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links