High End 1911 - Page 3

High End 1911

This is a discussion on High End 1911 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 Personally that was own assessment I have made. I was saying that I wouldn't bet my life on a high end ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 71

Thread: High End 1911

  1. #31
    VIP Member Array SatCong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    Personally that was own assessment I have made. I was saying that I wouldn't bet my life on a high end gun made for shooting at the competative level.

    I hear the 1911 argument daily at both my jobs. However, I also see the level of skill and proficiency that comes through the door at two very big ranges. That level of skill is not very high!

    Studies, actually I was talking to guy who was with a PD out of TN. He was tasked to find out why in his department where cops guns malfunctioning. He was not really experienced in testing or researching this topic, but he got smart. He decided to first look at why did cops guns fail to go off when the cop wanted the gun to go off. He found a failure that he saw repeat several times. Failure to disengage safety by the officer, I'm not a cop nor do I have this documented. This is not by any means a huge federal agency, but it opened his eyes. The lack of the use of even a simple flick of the thumb resulted in the situtation to turn out bad for the good guy, There also seems to be a trend for guns being carried on the hips of militaries and law enforcement departments through out the world-----> that trend says near 70% of guns on hips of cops and military's are Tactical Tupperwear mostly Glocks.

    1911's are by no means 100% reliable.

    My part time work I work at a gun store and we rent out guns. Guns that are never cleaned and are shot a lot, we also keep a pretty close account of a rounds fired going through each platform whether its SIG, GLOCK, HK, or 1911's.

    They all break and malfunction. However when "I" look for a gun to carry I don't look for something that people go wow that guns 3K. I look for a gun that when you pull the trigger it goes bang, and has good defensive accuracy, average defensive shooting is less about arms distance away, do you need a gun that shoots a 1 inch group from a ransom rest at 50 feet to do that? Are you ever even going to make it to your sights at that point? Comparing statistics probably not. Your going to be point shooting most time, or shooting from the hip in a speed rock or some kind of defensive retention close to the body. At this point your gun might as well not even have sights on them. Most of your lower tollerance guns that were created to acheive more reliability will acheive this just fine and keep have a greater margin of continuing to shoot. Most shooters can't shoot a non competion gun to its maximum potential let alone a competition gun.

    IDPA is a game its not real life. Anything you add a point structure and clock your competing. If you going out to have fun and hone your skills thats fine shoot whatever you want. However, honing skills means your increasing speed and accuracy, something requiring more use of fine motor skills, and increase in felt recoil is going to hinder your progress in achieving this goal.

    We just got in a SIG GSR a couple of weeks ago. Its down.
    The Kimber Pro Carry II has 25,000 rounds through it. Every piece on that gun has been replaced at least once, except the Slide and the Frame.

    Are Slim Frame Glock .45 finally broke but that was after 100,000 rounds through the the gun. That was due to a broken locking block which is about a 15 dollar piece which only takes a part swapper to drop in. No GunSmithing required. I've seen alot of IDPA shoots and see the guys out there with their high end 1911's having problems. I also see guys out there shooting $500 dollar pieces of Tactical Tupperwear beating the guys shooting the $3K plus guns. Heck didn't Dave Sevigny just do it with his his piece of plastic.

    If you have money just sitting around in piles sure buy one I dont' care thats great awesome, but for new shooters and somebody who hasn't been doing it that long are they going to get the potential out of 3K gun ummm iffffy.

    I also have a buddy who thinks 1911 greatest gun ever made (hes a prior Marine) there is no gun besides a 1911. He convinces everybody to buy a 1911.

    Everyday I see him I ask him

    Me: Hey Tim what gun are carrying today? He only ever gives me 2 answers.
    Him My P7M8 or Most of the time G19. Why do you ask?
    Me: Just checking.
    I still would like to know whys hes not packing one of his 1911's.
    A 1911 is a great weapon, but if you don't train with it or any other weapons you don't have the muscle memory, to pull it off. Don't get confuse with high end weapons that have the greatest toys on them and high end working guns. My Les Bear is plain jane, but it always works.


  2. #32
    VIP Member
    Array Rob99VMI04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Posts
    3,567
    Quote Originally Posted by SatCong View Post
    A 1911 is a great weapon, but if you don't train with it or any other weapons you don't have the muscle memory, to pull it off. Don't get confuse with high end weapons that have the greatest toys on them and high end working guns. My Les Bear is plain jane, but it always works.
    I never said they weren't cool or fun to shoot. I said "I wouldn't want to carry for x reasons. I have never until now met somebody who had a 1911 that never had some failure they coudn't explain. The gun has a lot of moving pieces and alot of variables. I look a margin of error which one has a higher probability of working every time all the time, and a greater life span.

    SatCong

    Which gun has a higher probablity of working and a longer life span?

    Custom 1911 vs. Plastic Fantastics
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

    Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

  3. #33
    Senior Member Array Chuck R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Leavenworth, KS
    Posts
    664
    Rob99VMI04 ,

    I’m going to try to make a couple more points, and then leave this alone, because we’re getting way off topic.

    The original poster as inquiring about “high end” 1911s, not 1911s vs. Glocks which is where your taking this. It seems to be some kind of Glock owner phenomenon that I can’t understand, as I don’t normally post in Glock threads telling guys to buy 1911s. Normally when I see a topic that’s narrowed down to this level of specificity, “high-end” 1911s, I assume that the poster has done some research and made some decisions for him/herself. I try to answer the question, not change the subject or recommend something different.

    I used to work for a small town Pd, and spent 3 years as an enlisted MP before that getting my commission. The cops I worked with were not what I’d call “gun guys”. They generally did very little maintenance and very little shooting other than for quals. A duty weapon for a group of folks has to be bought with the lowest common denominator in mind. IMHO, the average officer is not what I’d base my CCW gun decisions on. To make matter’s worse, their weapons are procured with cost in mind by folks that aren’t going to end up carrying them. This is not to say that Glocks aren’t good guns, because they are, but to use the “Glocks are great because so many PDs issue them” analogy isn’t looking at the whole picture. Now, there’s some pretty elite folks using 1911s, but I don’t shoot/carry them because of it.

    How many “high-end” 1911’s does your range rent out? How are they maintained? Again, I’m trying to tie this back into the original question, but most of the guys buying “high-end” 1911s maintain them a little better that your average range rental.

    The other point you seem to be stuck on is the old “need vs. want”. You’re right to a point, you don’t need a high-dollar 1911 for SD just as you don’t need a Corvette to commute to work, but most folks just go about their business not telling the Corvette owners what foolish choices they’ve made. If a guys point shoots his 1911 in a SD situation and doesn’t make use of his Bomar adjustable sights, or his 1.5” at 50 yard inherent accuracy, the harm done is what exactly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    Which gun has a higher probablity of working and a longer life span?

    Custom 1911 vs. Plastic Fantastics
    As it pertains to this thread, it really doesn't matter does it?

    Chuck
    Last edited by Chuck R.; March 8th, 2007 at 02:35 PM.
    homo homini lupus est

  4. #34
    VIP Member
    Array Rob99VMI04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Posts
    3,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck R. View Post
    Rob99VMI04 ,

    I’m going to try to make a couple more points, and then leave this alone, because we’re getting way off topic.

    The original poster as inquiring about “high end” 1911s, not 1911s vs. Glocks which is where your taking this. It seems to be some king of Glock owner phenomenon that I can’t understand, as I don’t normally post in Glock threads telling guys to buy 1911s. Normally when I see a topic that’s narrowed down to this level of specificity, “high-end” 1911s, I assume that the poster has done some research and made some decisions for him/herself. I try to answer the question, not change the subject or recommend something different.

    I used to work for a small town Pd, and spent 3 years as an enlisted MP before that getting my commission. The cops I worked with were not what I’d call “gun guys”. They generally did very little maintenance and very little shooting other than for quals. A duty weapon for a group of folks has to be bought with the lowest common denominator in mind. IMHO, the average officer is not what I’d base my CCW gun decisions on. To make matter’s worse, their weapons are procured with cost in mind by folks that aren’t going to end up carrying them. This is not to say that Glocks aren’t good guns, because they are, but to use the “Glocks are great because so many PDs issue them” analogy isn’t looking at the whole picture. Now, there’s some pretty elite folks using 1911s, but I don’t shoot/carry them because of it.

    How many “high-end” 1911’s does your range rent out? How are they maintained? Again, I’m trying to tie this back into the original question, but most of the guys buying “high-end” 1911s maintain them a little better that your average range rental.

    The other point you seem to be stuck on is the old “need vs. want”. You’re right to a point, you don’t need a high-dollar 1911 for SD just as you don’t need a Corvette to commute to work, but most folks just go about their business not telling the Corvette owners what foolish choices they’ve made. If a guys point shoots his 1911 in a SD situation and doesn’t make use of his Bomar adjustable sights, or his 1.5” at 50 yard inherent accuracy, the harm done is what exactly?



    As it pertains to this thread, it really doesn't matter does it?

    Chuck

    This was in response to alot of the people posting saying it was good defense gun. I was stating my opinion as in response to their own.

    Your absolutely right on the topic of the orginal poster but some voiced opinions on defense. Didn't mean to hijack a thread just thought i would voice an opinion.

    AS far as the corvette argument. I see your rational but I look at it a little bit different when it comes to self defense.

    Corvette is something that makes you look good. When your driving around town people go "Wow" hes got a really cool car.

    When carrying a gun the Gun is what is going to keep you alive.
    Higher possibility of the gun Working all the time every time. #1
    Looking good with alligator hide holster that matches the slide finish little lower priority, don't get me wrong its still cool.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

    Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

  5. #35
    VIP Member Array SatCong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,045

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    I never said they weren't cool or fun to shoot. I said "I wouldn't want to carry for x reasons. I have never until now met somebody who had a 1911 that never had some failure they coudn't explain. The gun has a lot of moving pieces and alot of variables. I look a margin of error which one has a higher probability of working every time all the time, and a greater life span.

    SatCong

    Which gun has a higher probablity of working and a longer life span?

    Custom 1911 vs. Plastic Fantastics
    Your not getting it, weapons are made by people and shot by people, yes all weapons screw up for one reason or another. That's why you practice a lot, to make sure the ammo,weapon,& mags works. And foresure I do own a LES BEAR Concept VI that has not fail me in the last 3,680 rounds of factory ammo, I keep a log. When I do practice I go thru about 250 to350 rounds at time. By the way in Nam I had RemRan 1911 that work great from WWII, that save my bacon with a 230 ball. People compare apples to oranges. There is some 1911's I wouldn't buy as I wouldn't buy other types weapons, that my choice, but sure don't make blanket statement that I know all. People screw things up, weapon included.Damm I'am long winded, but I'am done in this thread to keep the emotion on level plain.

  6. #36
    VIP Member
    Array Rob99VMI04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Posts
    3,567
    I understand where you are coming from.

    Thank you for your service by the way.

    I'm not trying to create an emotional rage or anything like that.

    I'm simple responding to somebodies saying they make good carry guns, and I was voicing an opinion and presenting my logic behind why its not my pick.

    My opinion.
    Target shooting- Highend 1911 would be awesome to have for shooting at paper and to have for bullseye shooting. (Love to have one) can't afford it.

    Competition-action pistol shooting, Speed accuracy, fast(er) due to less felt recoil follow up shots high capacity

    Carrying a gun
    I want it to go bang everytime all the time. No gun has 100% reliability infact when gun people say 100% relibility what they really mean are the closest you can get to 100%.

    A 1911 is not the closest you can get to Gun reliability. Revolver or a very reliable semi auto with an outstanding record of withstanding abuse in different enviorments would be a good choice, a tight tollerance 1911 doesn't fit into that catagory in my book.

    All 3 require differnt equipment and have require alternative priorities and have better alternatives then others in my book.

    Quote Originally Posted by SatCong View Post
    Your not getting it, weapons are made by people and shot by people, yes all weapons screw up for one reason or another. That's why you practice a lot, to make sure the ammo,weapon,& mags works. And foresure I do own a LES BEAR Concept VI that has not fail me in the last 3,680 rounds of factory ammo, I keep a log. When I do practice I go thru about 250 to350 rounds at time. By the way in Nam I had RemRan 1911 that work great from WWII, that save my bacon with a 230 ball. People compare apples to oranges. There is some 1911's I wouldn't buy as I wouldn't buy other types weapons, that my choice, but sure don't make blanket statement that I know all. People screw things up, weapon included.Damm I'am long winded, but I'am done in this thread to keep the emotion on level plain.
    Last edited by Rob99VMI04; March 8th, 2007 at 04:09 PM.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

    Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

  7. #37
    Senior Member Array INTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    596

    Wink

    I'd consider the SA TRP, its designed around the FBI contract model(extensive testing.)
    Attached Images
    "Beware of the man who only owns one gun. He probably knows how to use it."

  8. #38
    Member Array Hobbes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Centralia, VA
    Posts
    384
    A well put together 1911 will be just as reliable. The thing with 1911s is this- Glock is made by Glock and are reliable guns. 1911s are made by about 50 different companies, some good some not. Good ones will be just as reliable as Glocks.
    What high end 1911 do you rent out?
    BTW, highend does NOT equal competition, check out Wilson, Nighthawk and Les Baer, those are fighting guns not compitition target guns.
    Kimber is in the middle of the pack, and it doesn't surprise me that 25,000 rounds will cause problems as most of the parts are mim. High end guns have no mim in them.

  9. #39
    Member Array Mark Garrity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Phoenix,AZ
    Posts
    318
    Agreeing with Hobbes, and not to offend anyone - but Kimber is not nearly what I would call a "high-end" 1911. It is a production gun.
    I own and carry several high-end custom 1911s (not one of which has ever had a single malfunction of any kind), but I also drive a Corvette as my daily ride, so I guess I'll go crawl in hole....
    "He who makes things with his hands is a laborer, he who makes things with his hands and his head is a craftsman, he who makes things with his hands, his head, and his heart is an artist."
    www.garritysgunleather.com

  10. #40
    JD
    JD is offline
    Administrator
    Array JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    19,364
    Glocks suck...Sorry just had to post some other totally untrue BS.

    P.S. Glocks don't suck.

  11. #41
    VIP Member Array Bud White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Away - Health Problems
    Posts
    17,352
    ok lets get back on topic im happy people like there glock i have 2 compered to over a dozen 1911's but he wasn't asking about a glock now was he?

    And wow some one said for defense so why are we discussing glock ? I carry a 1911 again what the topics asked out
    So please get back on topic

    Kimber isnt high end
    Sorry weather ya like that statement or not they are a mid range gun

    just like a springfield

  12. #42
    Senior Member Array Chuck R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Leavenworth, KS
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Garrity View Post
    but I also drive a Corvette as my daily ride, so I guess I'll go crawl in hole....

    Sorry about that!

    I was just trying to think up a good need vs. want.

    Chuck
    homo homini lupus est

  13. #43
    Member Array Mark Garrity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Phoenix,AZ
    Posts
    318
    Crawling out of my hole...
    Chuck - no offense taken - good ananlogy. No one really needs an alliagtor holster either; but hell - they paid for the 'Vette!

    As a police officer back east in SE PA, I carried a Glock on-duty for 15 years. My current issue duty-gun here in AZ is a Sig P220. Both execellent guns no doubt. Why do I carry one of my custom 1911s off-duty?
    Because I shoot it faster and more accurately than the Glock or Sig or any other handgun, regardless of caliber. I have shot IDPA, IPSC, and police matches with the Glock and 1911 and other handguns as well, and always do better with the 1911. Gun selection is as personal a choice as holster selection. What works for one person will not work for another. You can't possibly recommend just one gun across the board that will suit everyone. And in the hands of a top-notch shooter, type of gun doesn't really matter. Dave Sevigney shoots a Glock because he is sponsered and paid by Glock. He is a natural athlete/shooter and shoots a 1911 or anything else equally as well. Julie Goloski won all the woman's titles with a Glock, sponsered by Glock. She is now sponsered by S&W and currently kicking butt with an S&W 1911.
    D.R. Middlebrooks demonstrates his Fist-Fire technique regularly with a stock EAA Witness (a $300.00 gun) with no sights, fast as hell on steel; just to prove it is technique and not so much equipment that makes the difference.
    As to reliabilty, as department armourer and firearms instructor for the police academy back east, (where the recruits were permitted to shoot their own firearms if they did not have a department issued one) I can tell you from experience that I have seen EVERYTHING fail. And I'm not talking operator-error induced malfunctions caused by the shooter, like forgetting to deactivate a manual safety; I'm talking actual mechanical problems with the firearm.
    Glocks on my department were notorious for broken trigger-return springs rendering the pistol inoperable. For this reason, and not liabilty reasons of heavier trigger pull, I converted all our duty Glocks to NY triggers, which replaces the pesky coil spring.
    And speaking of liability, I consider the only "high-end 1911" to be a full-house custom gun from one of the better known 'smiths. Do you think guys like Ted Yost, Chuck Rogers, C.T. Brian, Ned Christiansen, and any other high-end small operation custom shops are going to let an unreliable pistol slip out the door? Aside from staking their reputations on their work, they'd never survive the law-suit or have enough liability insurance to cover a suit filed by the family if one of their guns had a mechanical-related AD, or malfunctioned when needed in an emergency.
    Last edited by Mark Garrity; March 8th, 2007 at 09:24 PM.
    "He who makes things with his hands is a laborer, he who makes things with his hands and his head is a craftsman, he who makes things with his hands, his head, and his heart is an artist."
    www.garritysgunleather.com

  14. #44
    JD
    JD is offline
    Administrator
    Array JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    19,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Garrity View Post
    Crawling out of my hole...
    Chuck - no offense taken - good ananlogy. No one really needs an alliagtor holster either; but hell - they paid for the 'Vette!

    As a police officer back east in SE PA, I carried a Glock on-duty for 15 years. My current issue duty-gun here in AZ is a Sig P220. Both execellent guns no doubt. Why do I carry one of my custom 1911s off-duty?
    Because I shoot it faster and more accurately than the Glock or Sig or any other handgun, regardless of caliber. I have shot IDPA, IPSC, and police matches with the Glock and 1911 and other handguns as well, and always do better with the 1911. Gun selection is as personal a choice as holster selection. What works for one person will not work for another. You can't possibly recommend just one gun across the board that will suit everyone. And in the hands of a top-notch shooter, type of gun doesn't really matter. Dave Sevigney shoots a Glock because he is sponsered and paid by Glock. He is a natural athlete/shooter and shoots a 1911 or anything else equally as well. Julie Goloski won all the woman's titles with a Glock, sponsered by Glock. She is now sponsered by S&W and currently kicking butt with an S&W 1911.
    D.R. Middlebrooks demonstrates his Fist-Fire technique regularly with a stock EAA Witness (a $300.00 gun) with no sights, fast as hell on steel; just to prove it is technique and not so much equipment that makes the difference.
    As to reliabilty, as department armourer and firearms instructor for the police academy back east, (where the recruits were permitted to shoot their own firearms if they did not have a department issued one) I can tell you from experience that I have seen EVERYTHING fail. And I'm not talking operator-error induced malfunctions caused by the shooter, like forgetting to deactivate a manual safety; I'm talking actual mechanical problems with the firearm.
    Glocks on my department were notorious for broken trigger-return springs rendering the pistol inoperable. For this reason, and not liabilty reasons of heavier trigger pull, I converted all our duty Glocks to NY triggers, which replaces the pesky coil spring.
    And speaking of liability, I consider the only "high-end 1911" to be a full-house custom gun from one of the better known 'smiths. Do you think guys like Ted Yost, Chuck Rogers, C.T. Brian, Ned Christiansen, and any other high-end small operation custom shops are going to let an unreliable pistol slip out the door? Aside from staking their reputations on their work, they'd never survive the law-suit or have enough liability insurance to cover a suit filed by the family if one of their guns had a mechanical-related AD, or malfunctioned when needed in an emergency.


    Bravo

  15. #45
    VIP Member Array SatCong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,045

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Garrity View Post
    Crawling out of my hole...
    Chuck - no offense taken - good ananlogy. No one really needs an alliagtor holster either; but hell - they paid for the 'Vette!

    As a police officer back east in SE PA, I carried a Glock on-duty for 15 years. My current issue duty-gun here in AZ is a Sig P220. Both execellent guns no doubt. Why do I carry one of my custom 1911s off-duty?
    Because I shoot it faster and more accurately than the Glock or Sig or any other handgun, regardless of caliber. I have shot IDPA, IPSC, and police matches with the Glock and 1911 and other handguns as well, and always do better with the 1911. Gun selection is as personal a choice as holster selection. What works for one person will not work for another. You can't possibly recommend just one gun across the board that will suit everyone. And in the hands of a top-notch shooter, type of gun doesn't really matter. Dave Sevigney shoots a Glock because he is sponsered and paid by Glock. He is a natural athlete/shooter and shoots a 1911 or anything else equally as well. Julie Goloski won all the woman's titles with a Glock, sponsered by Glock. She is now sponsered by S&W and currently kicking butt with an S&W 1911.
    D.R. Middlebrooks demonstrates his Fist-Fire technique regularly with a stock EAA Witness (a $300.00 gun) with no sights, fast as hell on steel; just to prove it is technique and not so much equipment that makes the difference.
    As to reliabilty, as department armourer and firearms instructor for the police academy back east, (where the recruits were permitted to shoot their own firearms if they did not have a department issued one) I can tell you from experience that I have seen EVERYTHING fail. And I'm not talking operator-error induced malfunctions caused by the shooter, like forgetting to deactivate a manual safety; I'm talking actual mechanical problems with the firearm.
    Glocks on my department were notorious for broken trigger-return springs rendering the pistol inoperable. For this reason, and not liabilty reasons of heavier trigger pull, I converted all our duty Glocks to NY triggers, which replaces the pesky coil spring.
    And speaking of liability, I consider the only "high-end 1911" to be a full-house custom gun from one of the better known 'smiths. Do you think guys like Ted Yost, Chuck Rogers, C.T. Brian, Ned Christiansen, and any other high-end small operation custom shops are going to let an unreliable pistol slip out the door? Aside from staking their reputations on their work, they'd never survive the law-suit or have enough liability insurance to cover a suit filed by the family if one of their guns had a mechanical-related AD, or malfunctioned when needed in an emergency.
    I lied I'am back, but you are so right, you hit the nail on the head, very well put!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. High Standard 1911 Compact Crusader .45
    By MP45CDE in forum Defensive Carry Guns
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: September 25th, 2008, 10:52 AM
  2. High quality 1911's - Too tight for CCW?
    By dec0y in forum Defensive Carry Guns
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: July 29th, 2008, 05:17 AM
  3. High Noon Holster For 1911 IWB
    By Ron in forum Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: April 2nd, 2008, 09:40 AM
  4. Kimber High Cap 1911?
    By Paladin132 in forum Defensive Carry Guns
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: January 25th, 2008, 12:03 AM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: September 24th, 2007, 11:03 PM

Search tags for this page

1911 top end
,
best high end 1911
,
best high end 1911 pistol
,

high end 1911

,
high end 1911 guns
,
high end 1911 handguns
,
high end 1911 pistol
,

high end 1911 pistols

,
high end 1911's
,
les baer 1911
,
les baer stinger
,
top end 1911
Click on a term to search for related topics.