Defensive Carry banner

New Gun Day

2K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  d.40v 
#1 ·
No pics. yet but today I purchased a Smith and Wesson M&P .40 at Gander Mountain for 479+ tax I left at 594 out the door with 40 Speer Gold Dot 180 grain rounds and a value pack of WWB 165 grain. for now it is riding snuggly in an Uncle Mikes size 15 while I am waiting for my Max-Con V (ordered beginning or last month) feels great range report to follow.:hand10:

#8 ·
Congrats...

on the new 'addition' to the family...

Stay armed...stay safe!

ret:urla9ub:

#16 ·
Sorry It did not work for you :frown:. When I got home my father asked for 2 things, first the gun to look at then the recipt to which he laughted and said I guess you are back to broke. As for me waiting for the summer there is not a chance, i pinched pennys for this long enough. I will say that I can not wait to get the MaxCon because this Uncle Mikes SUCKS

Nice, I take it this means you are on your Spring Break now, mine starts next week. Make sure ya spend as much time with your new posession as possible before ya go back to school.
Yeah spring break is in swing for me and I plan to spend plenty of time with it. I may go out to the range with it tomorrow but thursday is a gaurentee as my 17 yo sister is off of school so we will be at the range since she has yet to break in her christmas 22 rifle. The M&P will deffinatly spend alot of time with me.

You will love it !!! Just don't trade or sell it. Steve48
I dont intend on getting rid of any reliable gun ever, some may eventually be doomed to dust in the safe but never gotten rid of.

On the line of a safe my father has commented that he thinks we now need a safe since he has 4 handguns, 2 rifles, and a shotgun, I have 2 pistols and my sister has a rifle. He has not seen the need for one before but now he does :hand10: . The gun feels great in my hand and is ballanced very well. When my armor friend looked at it tonight he said he say a little of every major manufacturer in it, some old smith, some glock, some sig and others. He liked it :danceban: :danceban: which always makes me happy.

#13 ·
Nice, I take it this means you are on your Spring Break now, mine starts next week. Make sure ya spend as much time with your new posession as possible before ya go back to school.

#15 ·
WOW... I thought NEW GUN DAY was last Friday when I got my S/A? Theres more than 1? NICE!!!! lol Congrats on the new M&P. Look forward to the report!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.