rami

This is a discussion on rami within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; i want to buy a rami in 9mm what do you think of this gun please help me...

Thread: rami

rami

i want to buy a rami in 9mm what do you think of this gun please help me

2. Remove Ads

New or used?
    quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

new

They are good guns , just a bit on the heavy side, also depends on how much it is, IMHO i would trust my life to a new one ,after proper
    break in of course.
    quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

thanks for the reply enegmaone i will buy it then

I got one a couple of weeks ago. It's heavy but no moreso then then Warthog I carry now. I haven't gotten it to the range yet but it fits my hand well.
    There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11? (Yuri Orlov [Nicolas Cage] Lord of War)

I got to fondle one while in Lexington at a homeschool conference. Well, actually my wife was at the conference... my daughter and I were out running around and I stopped at a gun store. If the timing would've been better I would have bought one then but the tax return hadn't come in.

When I did get the chance to buy a small carry gun I ended up with something else (XD) but, had I found a CZ 2075 while out searching that day I very likely would have bought it instead.

That said, I expect it's probably pretty hard to find spare mags, holsters, and stuff like that for the RAMI.

I've got a P01, it's larger cousin, and am looking to get another. With the right holster and belt, I have no problem concealing it under a light jacket or larger sweater/shirt. Of course, it is thicker than most guns that size. The RAMI markedly smaller, though still a fatty. In other words, have a great IWB holster and you should be fine. Neither the RAMI nor the P01 will win a contest of weight, when compared to any number of polymer-based pistols out there. But the P01 and RAMI are fine guns. Well-made, reliable, durable, fairly accurate. At the $300-450 price point, IMO they are one of the finest pistols made.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Distinguished Member Array p8riot's Avatar
    I used to have a 9mm RAMI. It was a nice pistol, but at the time no one made night sights for it. I don't know if that is a selling point with you or not (it wasn't for me), but if it is I'd check into their availability before I purchased the pistol.
    "You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone." - Al Capone

The second amendment is the reset button of our Constitution.

Almost every CZ pistol I have come across were new and with nite sights already install by the manufacturer.

They are nice pistols for the price. Tried to convince my GF to get one so I could get my Beretta Cheetah back. It didn't work. She won't shoot anything but Beretta now.

Distinguished Member Array ArmyCop's Avatar
    I haven't seen\held one in person - sure would like to. I like what I've read about them but no personal experiance to offer.
    For God, Family and Country!

I love my Rami 9mm after owning it about a year. Shoots every time and it's my daily carry gun. It's true that it's no lightweight. It is available in polymer which is a bit lighter, but I'm partial to steel. As for holsters, I got mine from HBE, the guy over at CZ Forum, but the wait was very long although the holster was beautiful. Most holsters made for the Glock 26/27 should fit as the two guns are nearly identical in size.
    When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe.......LUKE 11:21 NIV

Links