Thoughts/opinions on USPc... - Page 3

Thoughts/opinions on USPc...

This is a discussion on Thoughts/opinions on USPc... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by TheGreatGonzo I had the opportunity to pick up a NIB USPc .40 with night sights for $600, so I went ahead and ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thoughts/opinions on USPc...

Good price, Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatGonzo View Post
    I had the opportunity to pick up a NIB USPc .40 with night sights for $600, so I went ahead and did so.
    That is a good price. I paid $625 for my slightly used USPc 40 about 2 years ago, and it didn't have night sights. I think you will like the gun.

Welcome to the club!

I swear by my H&K's and now I will not carry anything else as my primary. Here was my evolution that guided me to the light - I started off with Glock - 31 (too big to carry strickly a nightstand gun now) then went onto the subcompact XD's (bought 2 - .40cal and 9mm --> shot good didnt like the weight and trigger) went onto a Kimber Ultra CDP -.45 (loved the gun but I could never make it even 95% reliable) From this point I started to look at the H&K's, I bought a USPc - .45 (love the gun - shoots great and accurate as can be - no failures about 2K rounds through it. but I found it a little to big for the type of carry that I wanted) In the end I switched to the H&K P2000sk s/d -.40 (carry it as my primary 100% and I have had zero failures --> love the gun and it will never leave my collection.

Out of all of these, the only one I no longer own today is the Kimber, just couldnt get it right (maybe it was me). As I said I shoot the H&K's alot and always carry the P2000sk. I cant speak about CC because I have never had one failure much less any other issues.

Good luck --> my advice is to get out and shoot your choices before you commit yourself to a single pistol or you may end up like me with a safe full of guns -- which is not bad either!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links