Beretta Fun

Beretta Fun

This is a discussion on Beretta Fun within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well, I took my Beretta 92 out today for a test run. WOW, this is so nice! I cant believe it took me 6 months ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beretta Fun

Talking Beretta Fun

Well, I took my Beretta 92 out today for a test run. WOW, this is so nice! I cant believe it took me 6 months to take it out. What a looser Anyway, it ran so good. I put 200rds through her with NO malfunctions of any kind. I fed her Wolf, American Eagle, and Federal Hydro-Shok. She liked them all It was the only one of the day to function perfectly. I have new respect for Betetta now. Its just so easy to shoot good. I just thought you guys may want to know
    Jesus said "and if you dont have a sword (AK), sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Lead Moderator
    6 months and only 200 rnds. shame on you! Glad ya like the pistol.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

glad you like it. my 92 has been great to me as well. :)

Congrats...

On the new Beretta. Isn't the 92 a bit big for EDC...maybe it's just me...to used to my Ultra!

I've had several Beretta's...never had a problem...nice guns...my 9000S is the only one I have left...

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Yes, you are correct. I thought about that as I was typing. I was wondering if I was going to get hammered for posting it here in the 'Concealed Carry Guns' section. Sorry bout that guys. I do not carry my 92 on my person. It is my truck gun. Its comforting to know I have 16rds with me while away from the long-guns
    Jesus said "and if you dont have a sword (AK), sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Quote Originally Posted by ak-kev View Post
    Yes, you are correct. I thought about that as I was typing. I was wondering if I was going to get hammered for posting it here in the 'Concealed Carry Guns' section. Sorry bout that guys. I do not carry my 92 on my person. It is my truck gun. Its comforting to know I have 16rds with me while away from the long-guns
    It can get even better--Mec-Gar makes an 18-round flush fit magazine for the Beretta 92.
    "It's a big gun when I carry it, it is also a big gun when I take it out” – Clint Smith

Beretta's are great guns. They are the only autos I ever shot that would eat any kind of ammo and never jam. They are very well made. Congrats on the new gun.

And another Beretta addict is born. Welcome!

Thanks alot fellas!! Its good to know there are some of you out there that like the 92. Yesterday I took a 'ribbing' from some guys that look down on the 9mm AND the Beretta. One talked about it not being accurate I found it ot be EXTREEMLY accurate at the 25 feet I was shooting. Anyway, let me ask you, how do you like the 18rd flush fit and the newer 20rd Mec-gar mags? I see maybe a set of Hogue wrap-around grips and a 20rd mag on my 92 as a VERY combat ready pistol!!! Thoughts??

Administrator
    Careful with the mags... the more rounds you stuff into a mag the less reliable you become.

Taken care of proper, the 92 is a great gun. It lost some respect from the military and that flowed into the civilian market. The fact of it is the militarys guns get beat to death.... the Beretta is not the most robust design.
    I really like my standard 92, and love my Elite 92. They dont see any carry duty, but they do see a fair amount of range time.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Quote Originally Posted by ak-kev View Post
    I conceal carry my M9 all the time. Nothing wrong with that, though my 96D is my current carry favorite.
    Vis consili expers mole ruit sua.
    -Horace

Senior Moderator
    I conceal my 92FS all the time too. I'm carryin' it right now and intend to carry it regularly.

Took it to the range and ran 200 rounds through it last Friday - flawless.

I have two of the 18 round mags. One has a +2 extender. I haven't had a problem with them but I haven't shot them from full capacity either.
    I'm too young to be this old!
    Getting old isn't good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    I conceal carry my M9 all the time. Nothing wrong with that, though my 96D is my current carry favorite.
    Do you really??? Amazing. What rig do you use to carry it? I would love to see it.

Took it to the range and ran 200 rounds through it last Friday - flawless.

Isnt it so nice to buy an auto and take it to the range and have NO malfunctions. That to me is so nice and quite different from what Im used to.

I have two of the 18 round mags. One has a +2 extender. I haven't had a problem with them but I haven't shot them from full capacity either.[/QUOTE]

Please keep me informed of the performance of these. I am very interested. To carry 20+ rds reliably is simply awesome!!

Senior Member Array incredipete's Avatar
    I love me some Beretta! I doubt you'll ever have any problems with it... they're good guns.
    Gun Control means never having to say "I missed you."

- Glock 27 (.40)
    - Kel-Tec p3at (.380)
    - Beretta 96FS (.40)
    - Smith & Wesson 5906 (9mm)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links