Need some suggestions.... - Page 3

Need some suggestions....

This is a discussion on Need some suggestions.... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; PM sent....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need some suggestions....

PM sent.

ExSoldier:

I took a look at the website. (I finally had time to get on the "confuser" today.) Looks very interesting. Definitely more organized locally than I thought. I'm going to try to scam some "competition" ammo from the range guys. I know one guy who competes in high power and gets ammo issued to him. Maybe for this type of competition................

After I get my car back from the shop tomorrow (assuming the car is finished on time), I'll try to swing by TGR tomorrow to check it out.

Exclamation Obiwan Tomorrow At Markham Park

Quote Originally Posted by Obiwan
    ExSoldier:

I took a look at the website. (I finally had time to get on the "confuser" today.) Looks very interesting. Definitely more organized locally than I thought. I'm going to try to scam some "competition" ammo from the range guys. I know one guy who competes in high power and gets ammo issued to him. Maybe for this type of competition................

After I get my car back from the shop tomorrow (assuming the car is finished on time), I'll try to swing by TGR tomorrow to check it out.
    NOT Trail Glades tomorrow, but MARKHAM PARK in Broward. The next TGR shoot is April 9th and I'll be there.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Car not ready........... couldn't talk the wife into Markham. So............. later we went to a terrorist target....... the Fair. I had the evening off, so Saturday wasn't a total waste. Maybe next week.

Cool Next IDPA match for ExSoldier762's club

Quote Originally Posted by Obiwan
    Car not ready........... couldn't talk the wife into Markham. So............. later we went to a terrorist target....... the Fair. I had the evening off, so Saturday wasn't a total waste. Maybe next week.
    Next match at Trail Glades will be 9 April at 0800HRS until about 1400 or so. I'll be there. Bring weapon, holster, spare mag carriers and a COVER GARMENT to wear while shooting. Bring a shotgun if you have one suitable because there will be a shotgun assault course to run after the pistol matches. And you'll need about 150-200 rds of ammo for the handgun and prolly 25rds of shotgun.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links