Defensive Carry banner

picked up my wifes new glock lastnight

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  pax 
#1 ·
Well i guess my wife gave in to my gun antics & last weekend we & some friends went to the range. I rented her a glock 19 & she had a blast :banana: she decided right then she wants her own Glock & last night we picked up her new G19. We decided on the G19 because my G23 (same size only a .40) feels great in her hand & i have a set of CTC laser grips that will of course fit her G19 that she wanted & i didnt anymore. So now we have something very fun to do togeather!!
I knew from her face after shooting she wanted one & thats cool, Oh & by the way she shot some real good groups :congrats: not bad for the first time shooting alot of rounds (as shes only shot 2-3 rounds @ a time before)..... Guess i better start being nice to her :gah:

#2 ·
Congrats...

on the wife's new acquisition...nice choice!

Stay armed...stay safe!

ret:urla9ub:

#3 ·
Very nice... TWINS!!!

#5 ·
It's always nice when our significant other enjoys our own interests and we can do things together.

In the case of firearms ownership and shooting, we get the added benefit of having someone who's always around us who can be support for us should the time arise to defend the castle or while out and about, ourselves.

shooting together leads to so many more advantages in this regard with one who not only is close but likely "there" when something goes down.

Mutual aid and/or assistance, as we used to call it on the PD [ in reference to other towns answering to our present needs ].

Nice pickup on the G19 sir. Enjoy the time together with your wife in this activity.

Brownie

#10 ·
Keep your ammo seperated.
Thanks sixto, yeah we already talked about that & u know one thing that sucks is the Mag's interchange in both guns, now i can easily tell a 9mm cartridge from a .40 but keri :spankme: there is one good thing though Glock stamps 9mm & .40 in the back of the mags. So we just have to be careful... U know i was wondering what would happen if u launched a 9mm out of a .40 cal. gun :blink: :confused: :blink: now u shouldnt be able to do it the other way (.40 into 9) but i am too scared to see (& NOT that stupid) :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.