M&P 9mm for 425.00?

This is a discussion on M&P 9mm for 425.00? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have been searching for a M&P 9mm and have located one for 425.00+ 20.00 shipping. I can actually get the 9 or the 40 ...

Thread: M&P 9mm for 425.00?

Distinguished Member Array BIG E's Avatar

M&P 9mm for 425.00?

I have been searching for a M&P 9mm and have located one for 425.00+ 20.00 shipping. I can actually get the 9 or the 40 for that price. Two HiCap mags included too.

Does this sound about right?
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft!

-- Theodore Roosevelt --

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    Sounds like a good price to me.
    "Just blame Sixto"

budsgunshop.com has them for $399 w1 mag.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLYROLLER View Post
    budsgunshop.com has them for $399 w1 mag.

Nice find Thanks.

Need to save all the cash I can.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft!

-- Theodore Roosevelt --

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    The mags are 35 dollars for this gun. So you do the math if you like the one for 425 you can get the gun and save some money on the spare mag.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Quote Originally Posted by a_kayaker View Post
    Nice find Thanks.

Need to save all the cash I can.
    If you can make the drive to Paris it's even cheaper because you can pick them up in their store.
    ...He suggested that "every American citizen" should own a rifle and train with it on firing ranges "at every courthouse." -Chesty Puller

Are the mags polymer or metal? And if they're metal, is the mag button metal too? I've seen some metal "aftermarket" Glock mags really booger up the polymer mag button.

I have been searching for a M&P 9mm and have located one for 425.00+ 20.00 shipping. I can actually get the 9 or the 40 for that price. Two HiCap mags included too.

Does this sound about right?
    This sounds right if you want a good bargain, $499 NIB here.

Great price at either place!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    The mags are 35 dollars for this gun. So you do the math if you like the one for 425 you can get the gun and save some money on the spare mag.
    That is true but I also have to factor in the FFL transfer fee. add 30 bucks.

I think I will be driving down to Buds. Sure, I will spend some cash on gas, but I'll make a day of it and check out his whole inventory.

Looks like a 3 hour round trip.

I believe that the mags are metal. I know the button is plastic. I have been looking at XD's and glocks and to tell the truth... I can't remember.

-- Theodore Roosevelt --

That is true but I also have to factor in the FFL transfer fee. add 30 bucks.

I think I will be driving down to Buds. Sure, I will spend some cash on gas, but I'll make a day of it and check out his whole inventory.

Looks like a 3 hour round trip.

I believe that the mags are metal. I know the button is plastic. I have been looking at XD's and glocks and to tell the truth... I can't remember.
    It's a huge store. They also have a range that's not too expensive to use. Enjoy your trip. :)
    ...He suggested that "every American citizen" should own a rifle and train with it on firing ranges "at every courthouse." -Chesty Puller

Links