Pocket: Seecamp or NAA Guardian?

This is a discussion on Pocket: Seecamp or NAA Guardian? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone have any expertise with both of these? Compare and contrast? I'm looking for something tiny to keep in my pocket in a anti-gun ...

Thread: Pocket: Seecamp or NAA Guardian?

Pocket: Seecamp or NAA Guardian?

Does anyone have any expertise with both of these? Compare and contrast? I'm looking for something tiny to keep in my pocket in a anti-gun work environment, business casual attire..

I might go for a Kel-Tec, but in this thread I'm looking for compare and contrast between Seecamp and NAA.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks!
    Proud Georgia Firearms Licensee
    Springfield Armory XD-9 Subcompact
    Seecamp LWS32
    Browning Buckmark
    Walther P22
    Bersa Thunder 380

2. Remove Ads

Which Seecamp?
    There are a few owners of each try a search if you can think of a couple of words to combine so that the search engine can get a hold.

If you do decide that the Kel-Tec is a more viable option then there are more of us that own them, with the genera consensus being very good.

On thing I would suggest is you at least go somewhere you can hold the Guardian. I was set on getting it until I got to play with one and I realized that with my large hands the slide was going bite me. So I went with the Kel-Tec instead.
    "You can't shake the devils hand and say you were only kidding"

Hi Mojo,

I was recently in the same position that your in and decided to go with the .32 Seecamp for a back up gun, and I couldn't be happier. Be sure if you decide to go with the Seecamp, to do your research and get yourself up to speed how the weapon functions and which ammo it likes. There's a great wealth of knowledge over on the Seecamp forum so I would highly recommend searching and asking some questions over on their board. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the input! I have been snooping around a bit on the Seecamp forum and seeing a lot of good info.

One thing I noticed was a real difference between the two 380 models from Seecamp and NAA, besides the price of course, is that the Seecamp looks like it weighs about 7 ounces less loaded than the NAA Guardian does. I find that quite interesting and valuable from a pocket carry perspective.

The shop in my area has a 32 ACP version of the NAA Guardian on display. I handled it the other day and it felt very easy to slip in a pocket. I'm hooked on the idea.

My wife, of course, has another opinion completely. "What? You're not thinking of buying ANOTHER GUN, are you?"

Proud Georgia Firearms Licensee
    Springfield Armory XD-9 Subcompact
    Seecamp LWS32
    Browning Buckmark
    Walther P22
    Bersa Thunder 380

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojoski View Post
    My wife, of course, has another opinion completely. "What? You're not thinking of buying ANOTHER GUN, are you?"

You can honestly answer her, "No, honey, I'm not thinking of buying another gun." Because you aren't thinking of buying one - you have already decided to buy one. You are now at the which one do I buy stage.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Links