What would you buy next? - Page 2

What would you buy next?

This is a discussion on What would you buy next? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I saw a Taurus 415T 41 Mag at my Fav Dealer in Maine. Titainuim 2 1/2 in BBl stainless frame round butt for 410.00 used.with ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I saw a Taurus 415T 41 Mag at my Fav Dealer in Maine. Titainuim 2 1/2 in BBl stainless frame round butt for 410.00 used.with all the goodies with it.. It's a 5 shot, and kinda looks like a K Frame Smith heavy lug BBL I think it's work looking at

If you're genuinely afraid your primary will be down for maintenance, held as evidence, etc., I'd buy a second one of those first. If I have to leave the house intending to use it, I can always pop my second or third Sig in my pockets.

For BUG, I started with a Beretta Tomcat in .32. It's one of the few tiny autos that has a trigger guard big enough for me to use with huge hands. I put it in the safe as a 5% gun along with some other toys when I got my S&W 296 .44. I was willing to trade three shots for a much bigger blast and something that doubles as a contact-range weapon. Without something equivalent, I'd look at a smaller BUG if you have a backup for your primary - both to carry as backup and to get you through those tuxedo days when they arrive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links