P-3AT Warranty Replacement, WOW - Page 2

P-3AT Warranty Replacement, WOW

This is a discussion on P-3AT Warranty Replacement, WOW within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; kel tec will mail you parts for your gun. all you got to do is call them, tell them what is wrong and/or broken. few ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P-3AT Warranty Replacement, WOW

kel tec will mail you parts for your gun. all you got to do is call them, tell them what is wrong and/or broken. few days later, new parts are in your mail box. all free of charges. hard to beat this. so if it is something small that you can fix, call and get the part.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

Thats was I call a "class act", by KEL-TEC.

I just recently purchased a P3AT .380 myself~! Glad I did.

I wore out a second generation P3-AT to the point that the hole for the assembly pin in the frame was worn oval. When I sent it back for repair, they sent back a new pistol with my old serial number, and the new one had been blueprinted. A better gun than I originally bought.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cls12vg30 View Post
    The easiest way to tell is by looking at the extractor. The first-generation guns have a traditional-looking extractor on the right side of the slide, whereas the second-gens have a longer extractor that sits sort of diagonally between the right side and top of the slide, the new-style extractor actually sort of resembles the belt clip that comes with the Kel-Tec P-series guns.
    Thanks I bought a 2nd gen this weekend. Black and blue...NO, the gun not my fingers. LOL

Put about 150 rounds throught it this weekend, no problems what so ever!!!
    "Success is not Final, Failure is not Fatal, it is the Courage to Continue that Counts"
    Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by frankmako View Post
    kel tec will mail you parts for your gun. all you got to do is call them, tell them what is wrong and/or broken. few days later, new parts are in your mail box. all free of charges. hard to beat this. so if it is something small that you can fix, call and get the part.
    Back when I lived on a 2nd floor apartment, I was once out on my deck cleaning my P32 after a range session, when somehow I lost the tiny bracket that holds the forward end of the guide rod over the railing, into the grass and pine needles below. Much swearing ensued as I searched for the part to no avail. The next day I called Kel-Tec to ask about buying a new one, they said they had them in stock and -gasp- they would be sending me one free of charge, in the correct finish. I was truly blown away.

Although, if you ask me, my story about that guide rod mount is probably not uncommon, I believe they probably replaced so many of them, that the part was designed out of the 2nd-generation guns.
    "Terrorists don't seem to be too afraid of stern language. But I do notice, that while the fear of death does not seem to deter these people, the fact of BEING dead does significantly decrease their operational effectiveness. "
    - Bill Whittle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links