Put the XD in lay-a-way - Page 3

Put the XD in lay-a-way

This is a discussion on Put the XD in lay-a-way within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by snowdoctor Animal Kracker.... please excuse me, but I can't figure out which one you chose? is it the XD40? and do they ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Put the XD in lay-a-way

Distinguished Member Array AnimalKracker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snowdoctor View Post
    Animal Kracker....
    please excuse me, but I can't figure out which one you chose? is it the XD40? and do they make a .357 sig barrel for it?
    I started with a .45 service and the rumors are true...it quickly multiplied into a 9mm service...and if I am not careful a .40 will be quick to follow. I too am a bug 1911 fan, but those XD's are great firearms, and I love me some great firearms.
    If I'm not mistaken they are available in the .357sig. I ordered the XD .40S&W compact thinking that I'd come back later with a .357sig barrel later. I have that set up for my G23.

Distinguished Member Array AnimalKracker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TEBozo View Post
    And it was really nice. I might like the 40 ca. the best becuase of the size but I am a 45 ACP freak. What do you think?
    Tom
    I really like the .45acp and I have a few. Holding the .45XD and comparing it to the .40XD, I decided that I liked the thinner grip of the .40XD.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links