I think I might try this Honor Guard gun

This is a discussion on I think I might try this Honor Guard gun within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am really liking what I am seeing on this ..Easy take down and holster and sights are easy to find .. I am going ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: I think I might try this Honor Guard gun

I am really liking what I am seeing on this ..Easy take down and holster and sights are easy to find ..

I am going to add this to the list I think
    Kennydale and craze like this.
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Looks interesting. Hope you have good luck with it. Let us know. The vidio alone will sell it.
    Two Revolvers, Two Reloads, every day, all day.

Looks like a winner !!!
    TeflonDon likes this.

Distinguished Member Array TeflonDon's Avatar
    The profile, look, and curves of the gun and the magazines looks like a Shield rip-off... Guess that's the reason for the big billboard on the slide. Other than that, I like the ambi features, the optional safety, and all the other upgrades. If you do get one, let us know how it shoots.
    Renaldow likes this.

The fist model ,, looks like a real winner !!! You are able to get up close and uncomfortable!!!

The modular aspect is a plus .. When they bulid a double stack compact .... frame and slide shipped to your door !

I hope it works out for you and for the Honor Guard people. After my experience being a beta tester for Diamondback I'll just hold off on this one.
    Buckeye63 and Zredwire like this.

I am going to wait a while till money is around for it

But yeah after my DB gun I might wait to

But the people who have the company are gun people unlike DB who were boat people ..So hopefully they get what not to do
    franco45 likes this.
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Hope it pans out to be a winner. Right now, I have no interest in a SS9. But, that could change !

Concealed carry is a genie which will not get back in the bottle, no matter how hard the antis might try. ~ Mike1956

Part II

Concealed carry is a genie which will not get back in the bottle, no matter how hard the antis might try. ~ Mike1956

When you said Honor Guard this is what came to mind.

I think I might try this Honor Guard gun-p1010186.jpg
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    Hóka-héy! Crazy Horse

It looks like it could be an interesting pistol. Don't think I'd ever own one though. There are a lot of good compact 9's already on the market, many much less expensive.

sure looks like a Shield copy, since S&W is an well establish company, I'll stay with the Shield.

Look at the pistols specs and then compare it to a m&p9c and pt111g2 . I would not buy the HG .
    Renaldow likes this.

Nice gimmick, but it does not beat going to the range and actually shooting a weapon. I can just see a new gun owner setting up soda cans or a paper target and using some Computer generated video game program and assume they are proficient at handling a firearm just by dry firing at it.

I have one and my particular model has been nothing but trouble. The customer support has been great. I bought mine in mid April and was unable to shoot any hollow points. The rounds get hung up on the lower lip of the feed ramp. I contacted Honor defense and one of the owners was in my area and stopped by. I showed him all the issues. My gun has been with them 3 different times, and is headed back to them. They have replaced the barrel a few times. Not sure what else they have done but it won't work. It does ok with FMJ but thats it and not why I bought the gun. They have been unable to fix the problem. My gun will not function at all with any Federal HST rounds. I even asked them to just replace the whole pistol and at this time they haven't agreed to do that. I am waiting from my UPS return ticket since last Wednesday. I am pretty frustrated at this time about the pistol. For the most part they have bent over backwards but it is time to replace every part of this pistol. The pistol is the chassis so they should just put my chassis in a new frame, slide and barrel and see what happens. This time I bought a box of Federal HST 147+P from targetsportsusa and sent them to them to try it. Right now its a paperweight. Your experience may vary and not be the same as mine
    casurvivor, TeflonDon and Coconut like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links