Hk P7 Psp

This is a discussion on Hk P7 Psp within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just got my Grade A from CDNN yesterday. If its been shot it hasn't been much! Total delivered was right around $680. Ordered monday morning ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hk P7 Psp

Just got my Grade A from CDNN yesterday. If its been shot it hasn't been much! Total delivered was right around $680. Ordered monday morning and received wednesday afternoon. Now I've got a pair of PSPs to bring to the range and alternate with when they get hot.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array clarkston_cz's Avatar
    They might be the very best pistol design ever, but don't feel or point well for me. The old adaage about the P7 being a jelous mistress and the fact that they heat up quickly..is also a factor for me.

A+ on ultra kool looks, and being a unique firearm,just not right for me.
    www.czforum.com

Go RED SOX!

Sponsor
    The 110 degree grip angle of the HK PSP is optimum and is the same degree of angle the index finger makes when pointing at something naturally. One of the best grip angles for pointability on the market.

Many of the guns being made since and now have that same grip angle of 110 degrees. It was one of the guns that was far ahead of it's time in design back then and still rates as one of the top "shooters" on the market today.

I understand some/many won't like it for various reasons, but grip angle and pointability should not be one of them. It can be disconcerting to some where the "feel" of the pistol is concerned, no question there.

I've been carrying one of mine everyday since getting both of the PSP's a few weeks ago now. Low rds onboard but they are fast into action and as safe a gun as you'll find when not in the hand.

Brownie
    The mind is the limiting factor

Quick Kill Rifle and Pistol Instructor

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    Superhouse a " lodge pin " pistol is slightly different than a BBQ gun . Where a BBQ gun is all about ( hopefully tastefull ) flash, a lodge pin gun is one that is considered to be the top of the food chain gun in a niche , such as the Walther pp series once was , or the little sig a bit later , the Chief special and Defective special filled in on the revolver end .. In short its the pistols that the pro's have or aspire to as the best that can be had in a " working" pistol . Not to say ya cant gussy one up into a BBQ gun as well LOL .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links