Range Report

Range Report

This is a discussion on Range Report within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Went out this weekend and played a little. Shot all of the new toys myself and father had gotten last weekend. This included a beretta ...

Thread: Range Report

Range Report

Went out this weekend and played a little. Shot all of the new toys myself and father had gotten last weekend. This included a beretta neo, S&W 642 and PT1911.

The Neo was a lot of fun much like we hope for in a .22 pistol. However we had seveal FTF with it. I think it just being particualr as they all happend when the pistol was turned at an angle of any sort. Other than this seemed accurate out to 40yds. (thats as far as we tried as it was a struggle for us to see if we were hitting anything at that distance.)

The 642 is even better than what I ever imagined. Found that we both shot it a little low when we were inside of 15yds. However it was hitting POA out at the 40 yd. mark. Very pleased, may have to carry this until dad get his permit.

PT1911 shot great. No FTF (however only got a 100 rounds through it as we were shooting several things and trying to spot for each other.) Trigger on mine is very smooth and breaks clean. Looking forward to putting it to the test this weekend, as it will be the only one to go to the range with me and with several types of ammo. Will give a more detailed report when I have one.

VIP Member
    .22 failure to fire is common, ammo issue.

Links