H&k P2000

H&k P2000

This is a discussion on H&k P2000 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I took my own advise that I had given in another post. I put a compact H&K P2000 in layaway today. I found another dealer ...

Thread: H&k P2000

Distinguished Member Array AnimalKracker's Avatar

H&k P2000

I took my own advise that I had given in another post. I put a compact H&K P2000 in layaway today. I found another dealer close by that I never knew was there. Man, I've passed his place thousands of times and the sign says Equipment Rental. After being told about the place, my uncle and I headed over and sure enough in small letters Long Guns, Handguns, and Accessories. Woo-Hoo I've found me another honey hole. What my usual dealer doesn't have it's here and after talking to the owners a little he's cutting me the same deals or better than my usual dealer does on new pistols. Both places are not worried as to how soon or how much I pay, as long as I pay something when I return from working away at sea for several months. I had passed up a H&K P2000 a month or so back. My regular dealer had one and I thought on it for several days and when I went back it was sold. He let me have this one with night sights and the LEM trigger for $700.00 so all is right with the world once again. I found the G19 with night sights a week or two ago for $335.00 , and I put the EMP in layaway with dealer #1, and the H&K in layaway with dealer #2. Now to get them out before Christmas. WOW , I usually try to proof read my post to see if they make halfway sense, the I look at the thread heading and see the glaring mistake. But you guys know what I mean and know how "it's just one of those days".
    Last edited by AnimalKracker; June 23rd, 2007 at 05:22 PM.

I have the P2000 in LEM 40S&W and love it. Totally ambi gun. Long take up on first shot, nice trigger reset. Take some time getting used to the trigger as it is different from any other trigger system. It has 2nd strike capability, but the 2nd trigger pull is a bear. Also, mags are expensive. All in all, I am happy with it.

congrats!

Links