Bersa 380 & C-TAC IWB for carry combo? - Page 2

Bersa 380 & C-TAC IWB for carry combo?

This is a discussion on Bersa 380 & C-TAC IWB for carry combo? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just got a CTAC in the mail the other day. Haven't carried with it yet but it seems very comfortable. It already feels better ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bersa 380 & C-TAC IWB for carry combo?

I just got a CTAC in the mail the other day. Haven't carried with it yet but it seems very comfortable. It already feels better than my High Noon holster did at first. It's light and I really like that it is adjustable. I also like that the clip is not right on top of where your gun is going to ride, which keeps it as thin as possible. The spread out clips also give you more support. You can re-holster one handed and you have several options on types of clips if you don't like the standard ones. I would deffinately say give it a try!

I got mine from gunnersalley.com for $80 shipped.
    “They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security” Benjamin Franklin
    I'm not pro gun, I'm pro rights. What are you?

NRA
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by wht06rado View Post
    I just got a CTAC in the mail the other day. Haven't carried with it yet but it seems very comfortable. It already feels better than my High Noon holster did at first. It's light and I really like that it is adjustable. I also like that the clip is not right on top of where your gun is going to ride, which keeps it as thin as possible. The spread out clips also give you more support. You can re-holster one handed and you have several options on types of clips if you don't like the standard ones. I would deffinately say give it a try!

I got mine from gunnersalley.com for $80 shipped.
    Thanks for the personal experience with the C-TAC! Has anyone tried the "C" clips for it (they look like they have a shelf up top that rests on the belt and a hook below the belt to prevent the holster from pulling with the gun during a draw). Less conspicuous than the full size regular clips.

I saw a vid where during a "routine" traffic stop, a trooper got in a shoot out with a wanted felon. The trooper was hit with a .25auto once in the armpit wile his arms were extended shooting his .357sig. The The felon was hit 3 times with the .357sig and fled and lived. The trooper died at the scene clinging to his mike and waiting for help. I don't want to be shot with anything. Hell they have airguns now that will zip through ya. A .380 in your hand is better than a sharp stick in your eye.
    "Life is Hard. It's even Harder if your Stupid"

Don't have the rig, but do have the Bersa. Good guns, easy to conceal and will get the job done. With a good holster, they are VERY comfortable, easy to carry and it should prove no problem as a CC weapon. As for the caliber debate, I won't waste my time because you didn't ask for an opinion and besides, it's YOUR opinion that counts since you will be carrying the gun.
    "... Americans... we want a safe home, to keep the money we make and shoot bad guys." -- Denny Crane

Quote Originally Posted by vashooter View Post
    Thanks for the personal experience with the C-TAC! Has anyone tried the "C" clips for it (they look like they have a shelf up top that rests on the belt and a hook below the belt to prevent the holster from pulling with the gun during a draw). Less conspicuous than the full size regular clips.
    I don't have any experience with it, but I have one on order for my Glock 23. I ordered the "c" clips for just the reasons stated above. I am eagerly awaiting its arrival. I would think your Bersa would hide/ride well in one.

About the C-clips...I didn't like them and just sold mine. They might work for you though. I'm happy with the standard clips on all my CTACs.

I use velcro clips sometimes. They do shift some but won't slip off the belt like the C clips.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links