Now I've gone and done it, trusty couch here I come - Page 2

Now I've gone and done it, trusty couch here I come

This is a discussion on Now I've gone and done it, trusty couch here I come within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; FMC, I've got a Blackheart Serpa Level 1 holster for OWB for my XD9S now and I really like it. Still waiting on Brigade for ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    FMC, I've got a Blackheart Serpa Level 1 holster for OWB for my XD9S now and I really like it. Still waiting on Brigade for my M-11 for it and an M-1 Guardian for my Beretta 96.

Bark, Please let us know what you find out from Brigade Leather.

Jack, I wondered where I got that strategy from...lol Hey, it works for me too

Eric
    NC CCH Instructor, NRA Instructor
    NRA
    GOA
    Beretta 96 Brigadier
    Kimber Pro Eclipse II 1911
    Taurus PT1911

Hope you've got a comfy couch.

Someone needs to take up a collection fund to create a home for exiled spouses due to firearm purchases.
    "Life exists at a level of complexity almost beyond our ability to comprehend. It's a well known fact that if you try to take apart a cat to see how it works one of the first things you have on your hands is a non-working cat" - Douglas Adams

"All things are governed by law" - Hippocrates

I will start that collection fund - one night in my house in the spare bedroom (food and shower not included - bring your own sheets and blankets) will cost a donation of 100 rounds. If you need a week, one handgun in your collection (of my choice) will be donated!

I think in the end we would all give up some, and then get them back as we give in to GAS.
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

Comp-Tac C.T.A.C. slide. Best holster I have ever had, and the customer service at Comp-Tac is second to none, and you usually get free smarties with your holster purchase.
    ...and the trees are all kept equal by hatchet, axe, and saw............RUSH
    www.okshooters.com

Distinguished Member Array Squawker's Avatar
    First, congratulations, you made an excellent choice. I have a Glock 19, a Glock 26, and an XD 45. While I do like the Glocks, the XD is even better. As far a holsters are concerned, for an IWB holster, I strongly recommend the Max Con V (http://www.brommelandgunleather.com). I bought one for my XD last year, and I love it. Very comfortable, and very well made. While waiting, I bought another holster to use until the Max Con arrived. Even though it was expensive, it fell apart within days of arriving. No problems though, with the Max Con V. Regardless, have fun with your XD. If you love it even half as much as I love mine, you'll be in heaven.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links