M&P 327 .357 5" Tactical Feedback?

This is a discussion on M&P 327 .357 5" Tactical Feedback? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just curious if any of you have feedback on the 5" model. I don't see much discussion about it anywhere....

Thread: M&P 327 .357 5" Tactical Feedback?

M&P 327 .357 5" Tactical Feedback?

Just curious if any of you have feedback on the 5" model. I don't see much discussion about it anywhere.
    Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes...that way, when you criticize him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

2. Remove Ads

nobody has anything to say about this revo?
    Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes...that way, when you criticize him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

JD
    Administrator
    I personally don't see much point in that particular model...

If you make your way back up to where I sold you the 642, they have one in stock for you to check it out in person. A $1300ish MSRP is a heck of a lot for a .357 if you ask me.

I'm thinking about doing a trade for one (factory new) for some guns totalling about $900.00. I think it's a good deal. I think it's a good fit for my use because I want a revo for next to the bed that, has a light rail, isn't too heavy, and my wife could use it if need be. Plus...8 rounds, can't beat that. I realize that it's not a carry weapon, I was just surprised nobody had anything to say about it.

Well, for anyone who cares....I did the trade and the gun is sick. I was at the range yesterday and today with some amazing grouping results. I even shocked myself. I was able to achieve a 2 inch grouping of 50 rounds at about 18yards. A 1 inch grouping at 10 yards with 24 rounds, and at 7 yards I put 12 of the 16 rounds through the same hole (give or take a few millimeters)! For me, that's great shooting. Anyway, everything about it was as smooth as silk. Very happy with the trade. The POs at the range were very into it as well. Surprised you don't see more of them around.

BGR
    Good for you and good shooting. How is recoil?

Very mild recoil. Even though it's scandium, it's not all that light. It still has enough bulk to calm down the .357 charge. Plus, I put a TLR2 on so it's got some additional weight up front. -E

Quote Originally Posted by BGR View Post
    Good for you and good shooting. How is recoil?
    Didn't mean for it to sound like bragging if that's the way it came across.

Quote Originally Posted by PAExplorer View Post
    I'm thinking about doing a trade for one (factory new) for some guns totalling about $900.00. I think it's a good deal. I think it's a good fit for my use because I want a revo for next to the bed that, has a light rail, isn't too heavy, and my wife could use it if need be. Plus...8 rounds, can't beat that. I realize that it's not a carry weapon, I was just surprised nobody had anything to say about it.
    A light rail on a revolver???

That's just wrong, man......

Slow is smooth.....smooth is fast.

Links