Colt Mustang +II .380
This is a discussion on Lets see those pocket gun pics..Keltecs, Seecamps,.etc. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Colt Mustang +II .380...
Kel-Tec PF-9 with a Desantis pocket holster & homebrew pocket mag pouch:
AMT .380 Back-Up
Crummy picture, I know.
Carried in a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster.
"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in ... And how many want out." British Prime Minister Tony Blair
"Use human means as though divine ones didn't exist, and divine means as though there were no human ones." Baltasar Gracian
Integrated Close Combat
Glock 19 & 26, Kahr CM9 & P45, Para P12, Kel-Tec P-32, S&W 442, & Dan Wesson 14-2.
My Seecamp's on order, but I have a couple more months before it gets here..
Proud Georgia Firearms Licensee
Springfield Armory XD-9 Subcompact
Bersa Thunder 380
This is mine.
S&W M&P 9c
S&W 9 Shield
Taurus Raging Bull .454 Casull
S&W M&P15 Sport;
1. I'm on target faster.
2. I'm more accurate.
3. It's better and faster than iron sights in low light and especially in the dark.
4. I can shoot from almost any body position with either hand or both hands very accurately.
5. It's as fast as point shooting, but much more accurate.
6. My head doesn't have to be in line or level with the gun.
7. I can see peripherally much better.
8. Wearing multi-focal eyeglasses requires acquiring the correct focal portion of the glasses as well as acquiring sight alignment and sight picture (I wear trifocals). Not necessary with the laser.
9. With some multi-focal eyeglass wearers if the sights are in focus the target isn't or visa-versa. The laser requires only viewing the target and not the gun.
10. The laser helps with trigger pull and natural pointing during dry fire and hot fire practice.
11. The iron sights are still there if you want them.
12. The gun prints less like a gun in pocket carry.
If that's not enough reasons I can come up with a few more!!
This is my review on the ArmaLaser:
Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.
There are no problems in life too large to be handled by the use of small arms and high explosives
In god we trust, all others are suspects
$10.00 transfers in Houston, Texas
Another picture of a P3AT is not helpful or required. If you do not know what one looks like, you are either a sheeple, or a very nasty person who will soon have a lot of explaining to do to his maker.
"If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan
I like seeing the different 3ats out there. Different combos of colors etc...and carry methods.