Anyone actually Seen a PM-45 yet?

This is a discussion on Anyone actually Seen a PM-45 yet? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; the new Kahr PM-45? I know a lot of people claim they have the PM, but I think it must be a P-45, not the ...

Thread: Anyone actually Seen a PM-45 yet?

the new Kahr PM-45? I know a lot of people claim they have the PM, but I think it must be a P-45, not the new PM, which is due out about now!

Question

None here, hell we don't even have the P45 around these parts
    Why is it that you always find things at the last place you looked?
    Because when you find something-you stop looking-Mooch

There's one in a case at a store in Manassas VA. $650 I think. Looks like it would kick a lot and be hard to control after the first shot if you were to do rapid fire.
    I know, I know what all you 45ACP fans will say - "you only need that first, aimed shot with a 45 because it only takes one shot of 45 to drop an attacker." Sure... and then you can make a steak dinner appear with that magic wand too.

The pistol did look nice though and obvioulsy would conceal super easy - just like all the sub-compact Kahrs.

Here are 2 emails I received from Art Moore the Midwest sales director at Kahr Arms when I asked when the PM45 were scheduled to ship.

"Jim,
    Thank you for the interest in Kahr Arms! We're planning to ship the PM45 this summer, but I don't have a date for you. Please stay in touch, it should be worth waiting for!
    Thanks for the email.
    Art"

Then I asked if "summer" any slide to fall

"Jim,
    I sure hope not. We are taking orders now and I have a pre-production shooting sample. Both are good signs! I'll be happy to drop you a line when they start going out the door.
    Keep the faith!
    Art"

Hope this helps,
    Shooterer
    (aka: Jim)
    Stand up for what's right..... Even if you stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooterer View Post
    Here are 2 emails I received from Art Moore the Midwest sales director at Kahr Arms when I asked when the PM45 were scheduled to ship.

"Jim,
    Thank you for the interest in Kahr Arms! We're planning to ship the PM45 this summer, but I don't have a date for you. Please stay in touch, it should be worth waiting for!
    Thanks for the email.
    Art"

Then I asked if "summer" any slide to fall

"Jim,
    I sure hope not. We are taking orders now and I have a pre-production shooting sample. Both are good signs! I'll be happy to drop you a line when they start going out the door.
    Keep the faith!
    Art"

Hope this helps,
    Shooterer
    (aka: Jim)
    When did you contact Kahr? Because I double checked the gusnote in Manassas, VA and they said it is in fact a PM45.

Quote Originally Posted by vashooter View Post
    When did you contact Kahr? Because I double checked the gusnote in Manassas, VA and they said it is in fact a PM45.
    The reply emails were time stamped 7-30-07 & 7-31-07

I hope for a fact that they are out
    Stand up for what's right..... Even if you stand alone.

Thanks for the info. The PM9 is my primary carry weapon, and has been for a while now. Definately looking forward to the PM45. I'll probably wait a while for them to work through the initial issues in the first run, then I'll buy. again thanks for the info.

Sponsored Links