STOP LAUGHING! & Drop The Weapon! & Freeze!

This is a discussion on STOP LAUGHING! & Drop The Weapon! & Freeze! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I Am Ordering You To Immediately Stop Snickering! - Drop The Knife! & Slowly place your hands on top of your head! Lock your fingers ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STOP LAUGHING! & Drop The Weapon! & Freeze!

Administrator

Talking STOP LAUGHING! & Drop The Weapon! & Freeze!

I Am Ordering You To Immediately Stop Snickering! - Drop The Knife! & Slowly place your hands on top of your head! Lock your fingers together but, DO NOT wipe the tears out of your eyes! Do NOT reach into your pocket for Kleenex!
    Turn Around. Face away from me...Slowly move backward toward the sound of my voice...Do Not Roll On The Ground Laughing!

Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

2. Remove Ads

1943 - 2009

This Is QK's BUG

When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains,
    And the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains,
    And go to your God like a soldier.

Rudyard Kipling

Terry

Administrator

Thumbs up

I Command Authority.

Notice the HOT PINK CAMOUFLAGE That is to be used only for tactical operations in Elvis' Caddy or a scaled up Barbie Doll Playhouse.
    May also be used to arrest Paris Hilton for drug possession.

My Revised Miranda Rights:

You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions.
    You do not have the right to laugh or poke fun at my Hot Pink Cotton Candy Colored Glock. Do you understand?

Anything you do say about my Pink Glock may be used against you in a court of law or may just seriously piss me off personally. Do you understand?

You have the right to Yuk Yuk Quietly only twice before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future. Do you understand?

You have the right to some tissue to dry away laughter tears from your eyes after looking at my Pink Glock ~ if you cannot afford Kleenex then a cheaper brand of generic facial tissue will be handed to you before any questioning if you wish. Do you understand?

If you decide to make fun of my Pink Glock now and without an attorney present you will still have the right to stop me from beating your ass with my pale lavender colored Dura~Coated baton until you talk to an attorney.
    You may do that simply by yelling: "I Really Like The Color Pink!" Do you understand?

Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to answer my questions without laughing and without an attorney present?
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

well that is just sassy! Although I have to admit, if a cop pulled that on me, I would have to think "Ok, this guy has the cajones to carry that piece, I'm guessing he is one bad dude" However, actually getting arrested by that thing would be a HUGE
    "Wear a gun to someone else's house, you're saying, 'I'll defend this home as if it were my own.' When your guests see you carry a weapon, you're telling them, 'I'll defend you as if you were my own family"

Umm ........... yeh. Getting in touch with your feminine side I assume?
    Jack

Senior Moderator

Do they make a Hot pink SureFire?
    Sometimes I wonder who the old man in the mirror is....

Lord, Grant me a good sword and no need to use it.

Distinguished Member Array P7fanatic's Avatar

Cool

Uh, is that Glock's new 'Mary Kay Cosmetics' Limited Edition?

No wonder you teach point shooting

Distinguished Member Array Anubis's Avatar
    ... and I thought "Pink Pistols" was an organization...

VIP Member
    That's just wrong! Very very wrong!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Assistant Administrator
    Shouldn't be allowed - no way LOL
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

VIP Member
    Mrs, Clean want's one.

Is that what they mean when they say you should get in touch with your feminine side?
    John
    Assault is a behavior, not a device.

"Don't never take no shortcuts." Patty Reed, Donner Party

Lifetime NRA member

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P7fanatic View Post
    Uh, is that Glock's new 'Mary Kay Cosmetics' Limited Edition?

Nope...PeptoBismol Tactical

Note to Bumper: Don't ever make a moderator. I would join this thread with the Why I Chose Glock thread just to see the reaction.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Quote Originally Posted by P95Carry View Post
    Shouldn't be allowed - no way LOL
    Your not the only one that thinks so.
    http://www.examiner.com/a-758096~Pre...ing_tools.html
    Pretty-in-pink pistols the latest killing tools

(File photo)
    Pink pistols are the range in D.C.
    Harry Jaffe, The Examiner

WASHINGTON -
    Help me connect the dots: A few weeks ago Teresa Lavenue bid $810 and bought a pink Glock 9 mm pistol at an auction run by the Northern Virginia Friends of NRA. Around the same time, the member of a female gang in Southeast D.C. showed off a pink-handled pistol to a volunteer trying to quell teen violence in Anacostia.

Two women attracted to a Weapon of Human Destruction simply by its color. Pink pistols — cute and deadly — are the latest marketing gimmick by our makers of Saturday night specials and sophisticated semiautomatic weapons.

“They are targeting a female market,” says Ronald “Moe” Moten, co-founder of Peaceoholics. “It’s just like cell phones. These guns are not for hunting.”

Before every gun-toting NRA member paints a red dot on my forehead, let me assure you I have owned rifles since I was a teenager. My first was a Mossberg .22 that I hunted with for years until I traded it for a canoe. I’ve used pump-action shotguns and 30-30s to hunt deer.

But don’t tell me that painting handguns pink is cute. Don’t tell me a pink handle on a pistol isn’t attractive to girls in gangs.

“We’ve had young boys with guns,” says Moten. “Now we have girls with guns.”

Facts are that 12 young girls have been shot in the streets of D.C. in the last three months. Four were shot dead. Two honor students left an awards ceremony at Anacostia High last week and walked back to their neighborhood, where they were both shot. Talk to cops who work the streets after dark, and they will tell you gangs of teenage girls are on the rise.

The girls have the same reasons for joining gangs and crews that their brothers might have. They aren’t getting the attention they need at home, so they look to the streets for support and connections. They have vacant hours, especially after dark. They might come together as an innocent group of friends, but they are prone to walk the road toward pranks and taunts and violence.

And arming themselves. Like the young girl who showed off her pink-handled pistol to Ron Moten’s colleague.

“She thought it was something pretty, like a toy,” he says. “All it takes is someone to piss her off, and it becomes a very dangerous weapon.”

Pink pistols are a great market for gun makers. Gay and lesbian groups across the country have started “Pink Pistol” groups to arm themselves and stand up against gay-bashing. Rich NRA guys buy them for their wives and girlfriends. But they are destined to become the deadly weapon of choice for girl gangs.

Of course the first line of defense against gunplay in the streets is for parents to exercise guidance and control. But the NRA and the gun makers bear some responsibility if they encourage lines between toys and guns to be blurred with cute weapons.

The handles may be pink; the blood is still red.

Harry Jaffe has been covering the Washington area since 1985. E-mail him at hjaffe@washingtonian.com.

Examiner

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links