I will tell you what my Off-Duty Carry Combination is:
Primary: S&W 22-4
BUG: S&W 442
That's for 99.9% of all carry situations. The other 0.1% of the time it's:
Primary: Glock 19
BUG: Kahr PM9
I really like the N-Frame and with an IWB Holster or a real good OWB it conceals just fine.