Kel-tec P-3at - Page 2

Kel-tec P-3at

This is a discussion on Kel-tec P-3at within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have had my P3AT for a little over a year, and carry it often as a dinner gun, or in my console of my ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kel-tec P-3at

Distinguished Member Array snowdoctor's Avatar

mouse gun

I have had my P3AT for a little over a year, and carry it often as a dinner gun, or in my console of my truck, when I am carrying my kimber.
    I really like my KelTEC and it has been very reliable, if I fire it one handed. I am a big guy and it seems to do better that way. I seem to get FTF issues occassionally with two hands. ALSO ammo made a big difference. The remington golden saber hollow points seem to work the best as they are rounded. federal just didn't do well.
    I carry in the RJ HEDLEY holster rear pocket, in the front pocket.
    Great set up and would allow my wife to carry one, and trust it.
    I have probably fired 1000 rounds through it, and for 250.00 or under, you can't go wrong.
    -THE DOC
    if there isn't one in the pipe...it is a rock

Distinguished Member Array snowdoctor's Avatar

mouse gun

I have had my P3AT for a little over a year, and carry it often as a dinner gun, or in my console of my truck, when I am carrying my kimber.
    I really like my KelTEC and it has been very reliable, if I fire it one handed. I am a big guy and it seems to do better that way. I seem to get FTF issues occassionally with two hands. ALSO ammo made a big difference. The remington golden saber hollow points seem to work the best as they are rounded. federal just didn't do well.
    I carry in the RJ HEDLEY holster rear pocket, in the front pocket.
    Great set up and would allow my wife to carry one, and trust it.
    I have probably fired 1000 rounds through it, and for 250.00 or under, you can't go wrong.
    -THE DOC
    if there isn't one in the pipe...it is a rock

I've been carrying a P3AT for a year, and it always goes bang. The trigger is pretty nice, too. There are many holster makers:
    http://www.mouseguns.com/holsters.htm

Adding the one round extension to the magazines gives the pinkie finger some purchase on the grip of the P3AT as well as adding another round. They are available from Kel-Tec. I just ordered two extra magazines with the extra one round extensions already installed. Helps a lot!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links