Defensive Carry banner

Anyone in N. ALabama looking for...

885 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  BigEFan 
#1 ·
a nice single stack 9mm. Dekalb Sportsmen in Fort Payne has a good lookiing S&W 3913 for around $300. I have one and I love it. If I weren't going to pick up a new rifle this weekend then I would take it off their hands. just leave the Mossy 590 with the ghostring sights and the Speedfeed stock alone, cause I've almost gotten the wife talked into "just one more this month sweetie, I promise.":image035:

#2 ·
Good price

$300 is a very good price for a S&W model 3913. Usually they go for closer to $500. It won't last long in the store.

#3 ·
Is it a Ladysmith? Does it have the gray grips or the black ones? Do you know if it used or new?

#4 ·
Watch out for the older ones with the screw on the safety lever. I spent more time tightening, lok-titing, and looking for that stinking thing than I spent shooting the gun!

A 3913 was my first CCW gun. While it eventually left a sour taste in my mouth, it shot pretty well. I hit a point where I couldn't trust it any more--the new ones addressed that problem (I understand). If that is the case, it's a fine little gun!

HK Dan

#5 ·
It appears as though it was not a 3913 after all but rather a Model 39.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.