Defensive Carry banner

New EAA Witness

2K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Landor 
#1 ·
I purchased an EAA Witness Compact 9mm today,:banana: took it straight to the range. It is one heck of a shooter!! I was pleasantly suprised, I ran 250 rds through her and no glitches. DA trigger pull is a little stiff, but the SA pull is really nice, aimed fire,full retention double taps, zipper, it performed them all very nicely. It is such a nice pistol in fact that I would like to find a good peice of gunleather for it, any suggestions? IWB tuckable prefered. Rex

#2 ·
Congrats Rex! I have 2 Witnesses, both on my carry permit, and they are hard to beat. I couldn't choose from the several exceptional leather makers on this site, but any of them could do your new toy proud!

#4 ·
Nice pistol. Can't go wrong with a Witness. I have one in 45.
Been a great pistol, I still carry it sometimes.

#7 ·
Some pics of the EEA Witness.:hand10:

Attachments

#9 ·
EAA stands for European American Armory, also known as Tanfoglio. I'm pretty picky about fit and finish. Fit is excellent, the finish is what they call a wonder finish (I think) and seems to be pretty tough. Overall it seems to be a really nice pistola! Rex

#12 ·
#14 ·
Nice piece! Thanks for sharing. The Witness is on my list, albeit behind several others.

#15 ·
Congrats...

on the new sidearm!
Give Fist, Inc. (see Related Links) a look for a great IWB...I have 2 doz+ of them...great holsters, fair price, and quick service!

Stay armed...stay safe!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.