I love having a pro-gun/pro-carry wife!

This is a discussion on I love having a pro-gun/pro-carry wife! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So the wife and I went shopping today at a local gun shop. She's been thinking of getting her permit for a while and finally ...

Thread: I love having a pro-gun/pro-carry wife!

I love having a pro-gun/pro-carry wife!

So the wife and I went shopping today at a local gun shop. She's been thinking of getting her permit for a while and finally settled on a S&W 642 with CT grips. As we walked in, I couldn't help but notice the new shipment of Springfield XD's that were being tagged and inventoried on the counter. One of them turned out to be a XD45 Compact 4". I've been looking all over for one and no one's had it. We ended up walking out with both guns. I guess we're celebrating Christmas a bit early this year! :)

Here's a couple quick pics I took as soon as I got the new additions to the family home.
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

You're right, having a pro-gun wife is a wonderful thing. Sounds like you had a great day. Congrats!
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

My wife had never shot anything until about seven months ago. Now she loves it. We were at the range today and she busted her knuckle on her Taurus ultralite .38 but that didn't stop her. She actually bled a little on my .380 Bersa thunder but she wouldn't quit shooting. Shoots 9mm like a pro but .40 s&w is a little much for her. The .40 was her first try at shooting and it made her jump back a couple feet.

VIP Member
    Well I'm sure jealous. My wife went to reach over to give me a kiss but when her hand touched my SIG under my shirt her eyes immediately filled up with tears.
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Links