I found another Sig at my favorite shop, this time its a P220.
I can buy it for $400... Its about 90% on the finish and everything else is perfect. (holster wear thats it)
With Christmas coming up, I am debating if I should or not. If it was Jan., I would snap it up in a heart beat.
Truth is... I'm most likely going back to the shop in the morning.:image035: My wife hopes they dont open due to the pending snow storm... she forgot I have a key to the joint. :bier: