Defensive Carry banner

Range Report CZ75 P-06

4K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  clarkston_cz 
#1 ·
Just got back from the range with my new P-06. First impression had to do with the mag base plate, after carrying a P-01 for over a year, it looks strange, that being said, when compared side by side the base plate on the P-06 only increases the length of the grip by about 1/8th of an inch. Not enough to make a difference in the ability to conceal it. Trigger was no surprise, a little gritty, but nothing I can't live with. It has already started to smooth out some (my impression). Love the sights, Tru Dot night sights, MUCH better than the stock sights on the P-01, will have to look into ordering a set for my P-01.
Put 100 rounds through it tonight. Operated flawlessly. No FTF or FTE. Fired slow controlled for the most part, but did rapid fire a full mag to see if I might have any problems. Nice groups (see pictures) Winchester Silvertips seemed to shoot low, but could have been me getting tired. Think this will be my new winter carry gun.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.