Glock - Page 3

This is a discussion on Glock within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Love my G23. I'd like to add a G20(for off road use) and the G27 oh and a S&W 642. Is there a support group ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Glock

Love my G23. I'd like to add a G20(for off road use) and the G27 oh and a S&W 642. Is there a support group for this stuff?

Denver, NC
    Right now i always carry my G26 its a 9mm "baby glock" but i also have a G19 (9mm compact) & G23 (.40 compact)

Moderator Central
    This is going to end up being a Loooooooooog forum thread. A lot of members here carry Glock firearms.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    G23 generally, when I can strap on a tuckable holster at work
    G26 if I have to pocket sometimes a G27
    G19 CT for fiance night stand gun/ G21 SF for me to make it that long 5 feet away to get to my M4orgery.
    G35 for IDPA.
    G17 for any tactical training or schools i'm attending.

You could say I'm not really a big GLOCK fan.
    Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Assistant Instructor @ Located in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area "Why should your training be any less special?"

Bob from Southern New Hampshire
    G29 in 10mm with an optional 357Sig drop-in BBL. G23, 19, 26 and a reduced recoil G36 (but not all of em at the same time)
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Fayetteville, AR
    Quote Originally Posted by bacchus99 View Post
    Love my G23. I'd like to add a G20(for off road use) and the G27 oh and a S&W 642. Is there a support group for this stuff?

Good news---you've found your support group. Better news---you don't owe anyone a dime! It just don't get no better than this. Feel confident--Glock on!

SW Indiana
    My EDC is a G17, my first pistol. I absolutely love it. But I am about to buy a G26. It will have to be easier to carry and conceal. I didn't see how you could conceal my G17 after I bought it. But once I found this site, I got a nice IWB, and am now comfortable in knowing that I wont be made. Thank you all for giving me the confidence to start to carry everywhere it is legal.
    Glock 26/19/17
    Catchy sig line under construction.

Upstate NY
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    If you knew Glocks like I do, you wouldn't have to ask what caliber the models were. I fell in love with them several years ago and all of my previous arms got sold, or traded for Glocks. Revolvers and semi autos alike. I was on a mission! To this day, I still depend on them when I'll need them the most. My Glock 21 actually went toward an AR-15 purchase, and the G-30 just got recently traded for my dream pistol in the 45acp. Both of these were beautiful in every respect, but--here lies the rub--they just never fit well for me or got as much carry action as the rest of them. I've been through a couple 1911's and loved them also, first was a Colt Commander, and second was a Norinco that I built a custom full size carry pistol out of with quality parts. Alas, I have only three Glocks left, and carry them all (not all at once, but I've been known to carry two at a time). G-17, G-22, G-27. Anything else I could want for in the Glock lineup now would be the G-19, yeah, I'll try one of the mid size this time. Oh! And what the G-30 got traded in on-------my new favorite in the 45ACP----SIG P220R-TSS-SAO! This is now my opinion of the best 45 auto out there!
    Funny, I am considering selling my G30 and picking up a Sig P220 Carry. Ram Rod...any problem adjusting to the additional weight?

I do carry a G19 on occasion.

glock 23 is my edc,,,

Distinguished Member Array SubNine's Avatar
    Anchorage Alaska
    Glock are good guns, but unfortunately for me, since I have small hands, some of the Glocks in bigger calibers are too big for my hands. I really like the G21, but the grip is simply too thick. I haven't tried the SF yet, so maybe I'll give that a shot.
    USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I am the God fearing, gun toting, flag waving conservative you were warned about!

NW Arkansas
    Glock 20,21,30

Traded 31, 19

Land of 10k Lakes
    Both the Glock 19 and 23C.
    Be Observant and Be Safe.

Current: DW V-Bob 1911, S&W 442, Springfield XD9sc, XDm9,
    and Glock G26, G19, G23C, and SIG P226-40 TT, and Ruger GP-100, and Beretta 92FS
    Former: Taurus 92SS, SIG P220 TT, S&W 360, SIG P239-40, Ruger 22/45 MKII

Glock 26 and Glock 17.

Carry a 32, .357sig
    own a 19
    and a 17

Love my 32....
    "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't."
    General George Patton

Back home in Louisiana!
    I gotta brace of G23's (.40)
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

"Sometimes when you're making gumbo, people just show up.", Leah Chase

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links