Glock

This is a discussion on Glock within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Who else here carries a Glock. In what caliber and what model? I have a Glock 36 .45 Caliber....

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock

Distinguished Member Array Pro2A's Avatar

Glock

Who else here carries a Glock. In what caliber and what model? I have a Glock 36 .45 Caliber.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    To be honest, I don't really like Glocks but with that said... I have a Glock 27 that is my "small gun". It's darn hard to beat a 10 shot .40 that small!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

glock 23 in .40s&w carried at 10:30 (lefty) in a comp-tac ctac.

Glock 23 here, I've had it for over a year. I carry it all the time and I think it's the perfect CCW. It has plenty of power, It will hold 13 plus one on the launch pad, it's small enough to hide and large enough to hold. I slipped an old piece of bicycle tire inner tube around the grip and that made it more comfortable. If I were shopping for a CCW right now, I'd buy the G23 all over again. I carry it in a Glock combat holster on my strong side under a T-shirt all day long. As far as I know, I've never been made. I have considered finding something IWB for it, but there's so many out there I don't know where to start. Maybe someone here could help me ??
    The most and best is known to the man who quits his bed before sunrise... who spends his days on the mountains and forests...who bears the heat and cold and hunger and thirst, for the love of nature...to visit the utmost refuges of beast and bird .....Alfred Pease

Glock 19 all day everyday, in a Galco Sky-ops iwb or Glock sport/combat holster.

Distinguished Member Array SonofASniper's Avatar
    Glock 23 is one of my carry pieces. I have fallen in love with my kahrs though since many times I am carrying with others whom I would rather avoid the conversation of why do I have a gun on me.
    I will support gun control when you can guarantee all guns are removed from this planet. That includes military and law enforcement. When you can accomplish that, then I will be the last person to lay down my gun. Then I will carry the weapon that replaces the gun.

I've been carrying a M&P .40 but since I invested $100 in another set of Trijicon night sights plus $30.00 to the gunsmith so I may keep the warranty intact I feel it a duty to carry my G22 for a while.
    "We are Texas Rangers sent by the Governor Himself and our jurisdiction is anywhere we happen to be." Agustus McCrae

Got A Problem? The Odds Aganist You? Call The Equalizer 212-555-4200

NRA Member
    S&W M&P .40, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 22

If you knew Glocks like I do, you wouldn't have to ask what caliber the models were. I fell in love with them several years ago and all of my previous arms got sold, or traded for Glocks. Revolvers and semi autos alike. I was on a mission! To this day, I still depend on them when I'll need them the most. My Glock 21 actually went toward an AR-15 purchase, and the G-30 just got recently traded for my dream pistol in the 45acp. Both of these were beautiful in every respect, but--here lies the rub--they just never fit well for me or got as much carry action as the rest of them. I've been through a couple 1911's and loved them also, first was a Colt Commander, and second was a Norinco that I built a custom full size carry pistol out of with quality parts. Alas, I have only three Glocks left, and carry them all (not all at once, but I've been known to carry two at a time). G-17, G-22, G-27. Anything else I could want for in the Glock lineup now would be the G-19, yeah, I'll try one of the mid size this time. Oh! And what the G-30 got traded in on-------my new favorite in the 45ACP----SIG P220R-TSS-SAO! This is now my opinion of the best 45 auto out there!

Glock 22
    30[my fave]
    30sf [comming soon to my collection]

Glock 23. Compact .40 cal.

It site on my right hip in an OWB Blackhawk SERPA right now.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

VIP Member
    Glock Model 30 .45 ACP.

Glock 27(.40) here. Is my EDC. Am currently thinking of 'upgrading' to a Glock 23.

SY

good choice! me too
    "What if? If not, who needs seatbelts, life rafts, and fire extingishers. Sure theres other ways, if thats what you want... I know ill be alive, dry, and not on fire!"

G17, G19, G36, PPK/S
    Support the right - www.vcdl.org

G23, .40 in a don hume pcch, among other holsters. I had a g27 and sold it, have no idea why to this day!!! I am currently wanting to touch a g30 sf other wise, I am going to buy a p220 dak.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Senior Member Array Knuckledrager's Avatar
    G22 on duty, G19 the rest of the time.
    "The liberty of the individual is no gift of civilization. It was greatest before there was any civilization." Sigmund Freud

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Links