Ended up with a used NAA Guardian .32ACP

This is a discussion on Ended up with a used NAA Guardian .32ACP within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well, I have been looking for a Seecamp LWS32 for a while for an additional pocket carry option, but could never find one locally. This ...

Thread: Ended up with a used NAA Guardian .32ACP

Well, I have been looking for a Seecamp LWS32 for a while for an additional pocket carry option, but could never find one locally. This weekend one of the local gun shops got in a used trade-in NAA Guardian .32ACP pistol. The pistol is a little scratched up, appears the person before carried it without a pocket holster in his pocket with keys, coins, etc., but not really bad at all. I gave it a good cleaning and polished it up a bit with some Mother's Chrome Mag cleaner. Looks pretty good now. From what I hear the NAA G32s are just a tad bit bigger in size than the Seecamp LWS32s and not quite as refined as the LWS32, but I found that the NAA G32 is a little bit smaller than the Kel-Tec P32 (the gun shop had some Kel-Tecs to compare size with). I just ordered 80 rounds of Corbon 60gr JHPs and 100 rounds of Hornady 60gr JHP/XTPs from CheaperThanDirt, so I'll just have to wait a little while to try it out at the range. I took a picture of it with my S&W 442 and G26, so everyone can get an idea how it compares in size. After I get a chance to shoot it, I'll start looking at pocket holsters to carry it in. Anybody have some recommendations on a good quality pocket holster (front pocket carry) for Seecamp/NAA/Kel-Tec sized semi-auto pistols. Thanks.

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    Whoa, having never held/scene one in person before,this picture really puts its itty bitty size in perception for me. How's that fare next to a p3at? As much as I love my kel-tec,I wouldn't mind something a smidge smaller (although not as tiny as a NAA revolver)

I been thikning about getting an NAA .380ACP

More pics!

Looks nice

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

Administrator
    Congrats on getting a nice little pocket gun.
    They are nice little pistols.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Distinguished Member Array Chooie's Avatar

Distinguished Member Array ripley16's Avatar
    Congrats on a nice find. The little pocket guns are very practical, as they go just about anywhere and hide so easily. I've carried a Seecamp for years. For lube you may want to look into Eezox, a good choice especially for the pocketgun crowd. When you get to the range you'll probably be pleasantly surprised at how accurate you can be. Good luck and safe shooting.

VIP Member
    Nice pocket pistol. As for holsters I will make two suggestions. 1) Buy a DeSantis Nemesis to use until you get a good leather holster.
    2) Look at the K&D Holsters Pocket Defender for the good leather one for the permanent solution.

I'm sure there are other pocket holsters that are very good, but I haven't tried them. The above approach is the one I used. The K&D has been perfect for me.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

We (almost) have the same carry selection. I have limited rounds through my NAA32, so far so good though. It shoots a lot better than I would have expected and carries very well. Im using a DeSantis Nemesis and ankle at moment. Recently ordered a High Noon IWB for appendix (should be here today).

Let us know how your ammo selection works out. I just got some of the Fiocchi 73gr FMJ for practice and possibly carry. It comes well recommended, well see. One thing is for sure, it is cheaper than anything at wally world.

Congrats on your new 32.
    Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (250.9 KB, 19 views)

I carry a Seecamp LWS32 that is similar to this. And really like it. Its my "when I cannot carry anything else" gun.

You might look at PCS for a pocket holster. Here is a Seecamp in one of his holsters that just happens to have a spare mag pocket built into it.

If someone was in the area, I spotted an exact same NAA Guardian at Grady's Great Outdoors in Anderson SC just today around noon. Complete with the original pouch They had it marked for $400 IIRC. Thats a bit more than I paid for my Seecamp but not bad really. Looked in great shape.

I have had good results with that Hornady. It's Overall Length has been very consistent.

There is a chart somewhere that compares all these thats pretty good. I will see if I can find it....

Nice little gun, I have always meant to pick one up.

I have a NAA380 and it has been a good little pocket gun.Also it is a lot more accurate than you would think for its size. Hope this helps.
    Ron

Thanks for all the congrats and holster recommendations everyone. There sure are a lot of pocket holsters out there to chose from. Yep, can't wait to get my ammo and try it out. Thanks again.

Ghettokracker71, yep a little smaller than the Kel-Tec P-3AT (the P32 and the P-3AT are pretty much the same size and the NAA G32 seemed smaller next to both of them). This is definitely the smallest pistol I have personally gotten to handle.

I have the 32acp and the 380acp Guardian. I love these pistols. They feel much better in my hand then the Seecamps. The slightly larger frame and weight make controlling the hot rounds from Corbon very easy. One of these guns is always with me, usually as BUG but when deep concealment is needed they become primary and I feel very well protected. I have the custom guttersniping on the 32 and want it done on the 380 version. As for holsters the very best I have found is the Nemisis, I have a Ron Graham belt/pocket holster that works great on the belt, but the retention is to tight for pocket carry. Feel free to contact me with any ?
    NCH

When Seconds Count, The Cops Are Just Minutes Away!!
    Carry On!
    NCHornet

Sponsored Links