new mp

This is a discussion on new mp within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; has anyone purchased a mp compact in the last few weeks ? if so what did you pay for it. I just want to make ...

Thread: new mp

new mp

has anyone purchased a mp compact in the last few weeks ? if so what did you pay for it. I just want to make sure I am getting a good deal. thanks

2. Remove Ads

http://slickdeals.net/?sduid=0&t=682...ion_Coupon.pdf

Good deal, while it lasts.

I have a M&P9 and I'm so impressed that I want a M&P9c. I might have to change my name to DonM&P9C.

New Member Array hugh.sutherland's Avatar
    I bought an M&P9c about a month and a half ago. Other than one round in the first magazine I fired, I have had no malfunctions. Low recoil and excellent sights make for a very tight shot group at the range. The pistol was about $480 and I have sent in the paperwork for the rebate and free magazines (which I got in about three weeks). I really like the pistol and am working on firing it enough to make it my primary carry weapon to replace my J frame. I have carried it a few times to get the feel of it and am very happy with the way it fits in my desantis paddle holster. My only complaint is that I bought the model with the magazine safety without realizing it; nobody's fault but my own.

Senior Member Array Ragin Cajun's Avatar
    I bought a 40C almost 2 weeks ago. So far, I only have 230 rounds throught it and I'm very impressed with it. A lot less recoil then you would expect and accurate. I got mine at Sportsman's Warehouse for $499. There is a $50 and 2 magazine rebate till mid Jan. I believe. I sent mine in.

i got a ar 15 m&p ,,,does that count OTD 834 new

Local shop charges $470 for the 40/9 in full size or compact. I think the .357 is the same price. 45 is about $100 or so more. We love the M&P so much we now have 6 in the family. Uncle 45, grandpa .357, father in law 40, wife compact 9, and I have the full 9 & 40. Everyone loves it so far.

Links